Search Unity

Flurry Events

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by hk1973, Mar 9, 2016.

1. hk1973

hk1973

I have been using Flurry in the past few years and thinking to switch to Unity Analytic.
    On the Flurry console, there is a Tab called "Events" on the right hand side. Under it there are:
    Event Summary, User Paths, Event Logs, Funnels.
    Does Unity Analytic have the same things? All of them?

Basically I want to compare Unity Analytic with Flurry feature by feature.

Thanks for your attention!

2. erika_d

erika_d

Hi @hk1973,

Unity Analytics offers many great features, and is very easy to get started using - we're built right into the Unity Editor and can be turned on and integrated with just a flip of the switch.

Our dashboard has a main page that includes the ability to see an overview of key metrics such as Active Players, Sessions, Retention, and Revenue, a data explorer page shows graphs and tables of your data, letting you dig into more detail about your metrics and custom events. We also have a funnel analyzer page that lets you create custom funnels and a segment builder that comes with many useful default segments (including ones based on geography and monetization) as well as letting you build very customized segments based on your data.

In addition to our dashboard features, we offer Unity IAP, a tool that allows you to write a single set of transaction code, that works on many platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, and more coming soon), Raw Data Export, which gives you control of all your raw data and Heatmaps, which allows you to visualize the spatial movements of your players overlaid right over your game map.

Although we don't have any specific side-by-side comparisons, we do have a demo app that will allow you to explore our dashboard and features, all you have to do is sign into the analytics dashboard (https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com) with your Unity Developer Network ID. I encourage you to sign in and explore! We also have a lot of information about our latest features on our homepage (https://unity3d.com/services/analytics).

Hope that helps!

mpinol likes this.