Search Unity

Florara Panic, a (hardcore) casual puzzle game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Yumehana, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Yumehana

Yumehana

Florara Panic is a puzzle game where you whomp Floraras on a grid until all of them are knocked out. Whomping a Florara affects it differently depending on its mood, and also dustwhomps all Floraras adjacent to it. Essentially, haphazardly whomping on Floraras may knock out some Floraras while waking up others next to it. It has a Casual mode where 9 Floraras arranged in a 3x3 grid can be whomped for repeated casual gameplay, and a Progressive mode which allows the player to solve increasingly difficult puzzles while letting him/her learn how to deal with the other Florara moods.

Two gameplay teaser videos have been posted for viewing.

The iPad version will soon be uploaded to Testflight for beta testing, and I am looking for beta testers who would be willing to provide feedback. If you are interested, please PM my account here or email me at hibariyumehana [at] gmail [dot] com .

Updates will also be posted at hibariyumehana.tumblr.com and at twitter.com/hibariyumehana . You may also contact me through those accounts.

All questions and inquiries are welcome. Any feedback on the teaser videos are also appreciated.

2. Yumehana

Yumehana

Florara Panic is now in its beta testing phase on the iPad. If you are able to beta test on the iPad via Testflight and are interested in beta testing Florara Panic, please PM here or contact me at hibariyumehana [at] gmail [dot] com or twitter.com/hibariyumehana .

Also, another gameplay video has been posted: