Search Unity

Win FREE ARTnGame assets-InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, ToonFX Maker, Particle Dynamic Magic

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Dec 21, 2015.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE: The offer has been extended while vouchers last. The available packs are InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic and Toon Effects Maker.

Happy holiday to everyone :)

This week ARTnGame celebrates an amazing year on the Unity Asset Store and the birth of Sky Master ULTIMATE last December with various offers.

All ARTnGame assets are on sale until the year end and starting this Monday, ARTnGame holds a weekly offer for every new purshase of Sky Master ULTIMATE, which ends this Friday the 25th.

With every new purshase of Sky Master ULTIMATE and a written & scored review in the store, you have a (super good) chance to win a free asset from one of ARTnGame range (InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic and Toon Effects Maker).

Simply PM the invoice of the purshase, the name that appears in the review and post in this thread to be eligible for winning one of the mentioned assets. One voucher will be granded to each of the winners on Saturday.

Enjoy :)

Some of the possibilites with Sky Master, InfiniGRASS & the other assets:

Ocean:

Water:

Real Time Global Illumination:

Weather:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    MOSTY likes this.
  2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Woods - foliage with big view distance and extreme performance-detail:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Some of the possibilites with Sky Master, InfiniGRASS & the other assets
    Effects:

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

2ond day of the big offer

Buy Sky Master ultimate and win a free asset from the ARTnGame library.

No reviews have gone in yet, so the chances to win have increased.

If only one review has been received by the end of the week, the winner can choose any of the assets on offer as well.

6. nasos_333

nasos_333

7. JavaNutter

JavaNutter

Purchased your asset! I have PM'ed you as well. Looking forward to fiddling around with it.

nasos_333 likes this.
  8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Thanks for buying the asset and the great review. I am glad you like the system.

I am now hard at work to add more options to the ocean with FFT waves, more day/night transition refinements and controls and a lot more including wind modulation of volume fog, full volume haze for sun rays when the sun is not in view, dynamic moss growth on surfaces - trees, wetness shading for grass / foliage, full volumetric clouds (under evaluation, for stronger target systems) and a free fall mode for the clouds.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  9. MOSTY

MOSTY

I like all of your asset nasos_333!

nasos_333 likes this.
  10. nasos_333

nasos_333

MOSTY likes this.
  11. nasos_333

nasos_333

3rd day of the big offer

Buy & review Sky Master ultimate and win a free asset from the ARTnGame library.

One entry has been received so far, so the chance to win one of the free assets is very high.

The offer ends Friday night, California time.

12. MOSTY

MOSTY

Great i hope i win ;)

13. nasos_333

nasos_333

It is almost certain at this point, there is only one entry and yours will be the 2ond and there are many assets.

Dont forget to send me the invoice number and the name attached to the Sky Master ULTIMATE review to make the entry official.

14. nasos_333

nasos_333

More pics:

Some more of the possibilites with Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.0

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

4rth day of the big offer !!!

Buy & review Sky Master ultimate and win a free asset from the ARTnGame library.
    Two entries have been received so far, so the chance to win one of the free assets is very high.

The assets that can be won are InfiniGRASS, InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic and Toon Effects Maker.

16. MOSTY

MOSTY

Guys you need these asset! Thanks nasos!

nasos_333 likes this.
  17. nasos_333

nasos_333

Here is another pic i took while working on the system.The darker area is the cloud shadow that sweeps the over and underwater terrain.

Shadows from the scene in the water is a true marvel to behold.

MOSTY likes this.
  18. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  19. nasos_333

nasos_333

A few videos of the new freefall mode.

20. nasos_333

nasos_333

FINAL DAY of the big offer !!!

Two entries have been received so far, so the chance to win one of the free assets is very high.

The assets that can be won are InfiniGRASS, InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic and Toon Effects Maker.

21. nasos_333

nasos_333

Only two entries so far, the offer ends in a few hours.

Make sure to enter for a sure win of a free asset !!!

22. JavaNutter

JavaNutter

Since there will most likely be less than 5 winners, will the winners be able to choose their asset? :p

23. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sure, i can even toggle some assets if i have vouchers

24. nasos_333

nasos_333

The contest is over, so please pick any asset you would like and i can send a voucher immediately :)

Thanks for participating in the offer, Marry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone !!!

25. JavaNutter

JavaNutter

I would like an InfiniGRASS voucher. Thanks, and Happy New Year as well!

26. nasos_333

nasos_333

I sent the voucher in PM, enjoy :)

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The offer has been extended until the end of the year since there are still a few vouchers left.

The available packs are InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic and Toon Effects Maker.

28. nasos_333

nasos_333

3 days left for the Sky Master ULTIMATE offer

Win free packs with new Sky Master ULTIMATE purshases

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

2 days left for the offer, win free assets with new Sky Master ULTIMATE purshases.

The available free packs are InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic and Toon Effects Maker and chances to win are 100% currently !!!

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last day of the big offer !!!!

Almost 100% chance to win free assets including InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic and Toon Effects Maker.

Enjoy :)

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

The offer has been extended while vouchers last. The available packs are InfiniTREE, Advanced FX Creator, Particle Dynamic Magic and Toon Effects Maker.

Every new Sky Master ULTIMATE purshase with a review can chose one free voucher from the above, one voucher left for each asset.

32. AlteredPlanets

AlteredPlanets

Nice,

About Skymaster ultimate does it work with unistorm?

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

I have not tested it, though most things would work with it is my guess.

If Unistorm renders the sky directly in the skybox then will have a conflict there, if not you may use Sky Master skybox for example with Unistorm.

I have a skydome solution from the older Unity 4 version as well, but the render features like dual suns is only in the new Unity 5 skybox version.

I use a custom version for the image effects (volumetric fog and shafts etc) so these wont have an issue probably.

The sun system in skymaster is another issue, handling this depends on how you plan to integrate the two tools. For example which tool would control the sun (Sky Master has a TOD and latitude/longitude system for example, so if Unistorm has such a system they would need to synch probably). Sky Master time is fully controllable, so synch is possible with a bit of coding.

I cant think of anything else that might conflict, but if anything is found can be handled of course.

34. AlteredPlanets

AlteredPlanets

Well yes unistorm swaps out skyboxes, but maybe you and unistorm could work together to combine to two tools?

35. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thats is always a possibility, though i would like to first have the full vision for Sky Master realized before doing such an integration, as it might create issues later as both packs move forward for example.

Also Sky Master will be integrated further with InfiniGRASS, InfiniTREE 2 and my new upcoming assets, so this will create another layer of complexity when integrating with another sky pack, thus would be best to have these in place as well before doing it.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  36. AlteredPlanets

AlteredPlanets

Oh ok, I will be watching progress :)