Search Unity

Femme Fatale: The key of Time

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by XCO, Apr 30, 2016.

1. XCO

XCO

Hello fellow UNITY Developers I just want to showcase my latest game, an all female action game for the ios. I originally was going to make this into a FIGHTING game but I decided to hold that idea for the consoles (XBOX/PS4)

Femme Fatale: The Key of Time

- Optimized for the iPad Air 2 and above and iPhone 6 and above (older models may experience frame drops)
    - The ULTIMATE new HACKnSLASH All Female action game for your touch device!
    - Features 5 Female warriors each with their own unique Fighting style!
    - Four Large Campaign modes available to play
    - Earn in game currency by playing campaign Mode
    - Survival mode lets you challenge Players all over the world in online Leader-boards!
    - Gorgeous Stages and Models!
    - 3D game Controls with Virtual Joystick and Buttons
    - Free flow COMBOS system
    - Aggressive A.I. gives you a real challenge!

Plot:

There was a time when the gods of Olympus where the champions of this world. And mortals were nothing more than ants who were there to worship and admire the gods.

But all of that might soon change! The mighty gods of Olympus are now threaten by a power greater than there own! For if Avengeline the goddess of vengeance manages to get her hands on the KEY of TIME, there is no telling what would happen!
    AvengelineIconX6.png But Avengeline does not care about consequences! She only seeks the Key to Bring back her fallen sister! And nothing and no one, not even the GODS themselves will stand in her way!

After all, you know what they say… Vengeance has no fury like a woman scorned!

Goals:

- Help Avengeline and her sisters retrieve the FOUR KEYS of Elements!
    - Unlock Mercy by unlocking all "Campaign Modes"
    - Get a HIGH score in survival mode
    - Unlock new Items for customization
    - Defeat all the girls story modes

DOWNLOAD NOW (coming soon to droid)

961.jpg
    960.jpg
    962.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/femme-fatale-the-key-of-time/id1102085198?mt=8

2. XCO

XCO

Hey whats up my fellow UNITY developers. I have started a Kickstarter to raise money to build an XBOX ONE and PS4 fighting game and I would LOVE your support!

Im not great at marketing and people, but I am hard working and I believe I can make the next great Fighting game franchise!

Thank You all so so much! From the bottom of my artistic soul THANK YOU! :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/250097960/femme-fatale

3. TheRaider

TheRaider

Personally I think you need to be a bit more polished if you want any chance of hitting that 150K mark. Currently you just aren't high enough in standard, nor do you have the history to prove you can actually deliver it.

GhulamJewel likes this.
  4. GhulamJewel

GhulamJewel

I have to agree I was reading through kickstarted page and found this extract

"Please note that I hope to push the XBOX ONE and PS4 hardware as hard as I can. I want my game to be the most beautiful Next gen fighting game ever made. In terms of Graphics I want my game to compete with the likes of UNCHARTED 4! (Keep in mind I can do this because Fighting game dont require an OPEN world)"

Rival Uncharted 4?! You serious . But good luck.

toto2003 likes this.
  5. toto2003

toto2003

150 000!? are you serious?