Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Error building Player: IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from

Discussion in 'Tizen' started by noblakit01, Aug 25, 2015.

1. noblakit01

noblakit01

I build my game with Tizen, and meet this bug. I built success with Android and other.
    But with Tizen, I meet it

Error building Player: IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'E:\Project\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.****.****-1.0.0-arm.tpk' to 'E:/Project/a.tpk'.

2. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

3. noblakit01

noblakit01

Code (CSharp):
    1. IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'E:\SourceTreeProject\SkywardGame\SkywardTizen\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.luxustudio.skyward-1.0.0-arm.tpk' to 'E:/SourceTreeProject/SkywardGame/SkywardTizen/a.tpk'.
    2. UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:166)
    3. UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:60)
    4. UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:316)
    5. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

4. noblakit01

noblakit01

Code (CSharp):
    1. Error building Player: IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'E:\SourceTreeProject\SkywardGame\SkywardTizen\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.luxustudio.skyward-1.0.0-arm.tpk' to 'E:/SourceTreeProject/SkywardGame/SkywardTizen/a.tpk'.

5. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

noblakit01 likes this.
  6. noblakit01

noblakit01

Attached Files:

7. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Looks like you were using the normal release build. Could you try with one of the debug builds that I linked to above and send the log? It logs a bunch of information about the commands being run and their output that is quite helpful. Thanks!

8. noblakit01

noblakit01

Here is log with debug

Attached Files:

9. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Sorry but that's the same build that you used before. The Unity Editor version for this build should be 5.1.2p2

10. noblakit01

noblakit01

Build with 5.1.2

Attached Files:

11. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

No, you must use the build that I posted in this thread. It is not a standard release build but rather a custom build for the purpose of debugging Tizen issues.

12. noblakit01

noblakit01

Can you send to me another link ? I can't download from that link. Very low speed and usually disconnect.

13. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

noblakit01 likes this.
  14. noblakit01

noblakit01

Attached Files:

15. noblakit01

noblakit01

16. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Not yet. It is very strange that there is no debug output from the Tizen commands in the log. I'm still trying to figure out what could be the issue.

17. sriram.k

sriram.k

Hi,

Even I am facing the same issue. I am using unity 5.1.3f1 version. While building the example application "Standard Asssets Example Project" for tizen build settings, in the final step I am getting the error "Moving file failed. C:\Users\Public\Documents\Unity Projects\Standard Assets Example Project\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.unity.sampleassets-1.0.0-arm.tpk to C:/Users/xxxx/Desktop/test.tpk: The system cannot find the file specified.

Could you please suggest if I need to do any change in project settings.

18. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Could you try with this debug build and post the editor log after a failure? Thanks. Also, what version of the tizen sdk do you have installed?

Windows 32 bit: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-yXGCz0jKkkZXZKMzhMZXh3emM
    Windows 64 bit: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-yXGCz0jKkkc0FWQUR4bGFqQ1E

19. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

I got some helpful input from Samsung that may help out a lot of you who are having trouble. There seems to be a problem with the Tizen SDK installer(and they plan on fixing it soon). Here are the steps to resolve the issue that they gave me.

1.Please create “[logical drive:\Users\[user_id]\AppData\Local\.installmanager”directory and move to this directory.

2.Create “tizensdkpath” file in “[logical drive]:\Users\{user_id}\AppData\Local\.installmanager”

3.Open “tizensdkpath

4.Write“TIZEN_SDK_INSTALLED_PATH=[the path of installed Tizen SDK]” in“tizensdkpath

Ex> TIZEN_SDK_INSTALLED_PATH=C:\tizen-sdk

20. noblakit01

noblakit01

Can't create folder with name ".installmanager"
    What type of "tizensdkpath" file ? .txt ?

21. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Yes, it is a plain text file.

22. noblakit01

noblakit01

How about the folder ? is it correct ? ".installmanager"

23. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

It should be. That's what I was told.

24. noblakit01

noblakit01

I did. But still have this error. If any info about fix this case, please tell me.

25. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

26. noblakit01

noblakit01

Attached Files:

27. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Sorry for the late reply, I missed the notification.

I looked at the log and there is an error "Invalid password". This indicates there is something wrong with how your certificates are set up. Can you deploy from the Tizen IDE?

I would first try setting up the certificate again using the certificate extension window in the Tizen IDE. You don't have to go through the whole process again, you may use the same author and device files that you used originally. Just double check that the passwords are correct. Remember, the device profile password is not something that you create, it is in the email you received with the device profile file.

noblakit01 likes this.
  28. noblakit01

noblakit01

Thank you. It works. But I meet another bug,

Code (CSharp):
    1. -----------------------------------------------------
    2. Starting package
    3. -----------------------------------------------------
    5. Author certficate: F:\tizen-sdk-data\keystore\author.p12
    6. Distributor1 certificate : F:\tizen-sdk-data\keystore\distributor.p12
    7. Error occured during getting target architecture
    8. -----------------------------------------------------
    9. Finished package
    :(

Attached Files:

29. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

This may have already been fixed. 5.2.1 was released today and it includes some improvements for Tizen. The next patch release 5.2.1p1 will contain even more. I think it might be released this week.

30. Wadjey

Wadjey

This didn't resolved my issue, and samsung still not provided an update to resolve this bug.
    There is any other workaround to be able to build for tizen?

31. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Dear all who are having trouble deploying:

Here is a possible workaround from Samsung. Please let me know if it works for you.

1. Unzip the attached archive
    2. Change file name to “tpklib.jar”
    3. Copy “tpklib.jar” to “{tizen-sdk}/tools/ide/lib-ncli/tpklib.jar”
    4. Copy “tpklib.jar” to {tizen-sdk}/ide/plugins/tpklib.jar

cc: @noblakit01, @Wajdik

Attached Files:

meapps likes this.
  32. Wadjey

Wadjey

This didn't resolved the bug, after replacing tpklib.jar with your one I get the following errors (I'm using Unity 5.2.1p2 and Windows 10):

C:/tizen-sdk\tools\ide/bin/tizen.bat cli-config -l
    default.build.architecture=x86
    default.build.compiler=llvm
    default.build.configuration=Debug
    default.profiles.path=C:\Tizen\.metadata\.plugins\org.tizen.common.sign\profiles.xml
    default.sdb.timeout=60000

UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

C:/tizen-sdk\tools\ide/bin/tizen.bat package -- "E:\MyUnityProject\Test002\Temp\StagingArea\build" -t tpk -s default
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Starting package

Finished package

An error has occurred. See the log file tizen-sdk\tools\ide\ncli.log.

The ncli.log is in the attached file.

Attached Files:

• ncli.txt
      File size:
      1.4 KB
      Views:
  33. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

It looks like it cannot find your certificate. Could you verify that it exists and that you have permission to read it? The log shows that it is looking for the certificate at C:\tizen-sdk-data\keystore\author\author.p12

34. Wadjey

Wadjey

Hmmm, that's correct, I don't have this certificate.
    But now I have new errors:

C:/tizen-sdk\tools\ide/bin/tizen.bat package -- "E:My\UnityProject\test007\Temp\StagingArea\build" -t tpk -s default
    Starting package

Author certficate: C:\tizen-sdk-data\keystore\author.p12
    Distributor1 certificate : C:\tizen-sdk\tools\certificate-generator\certificates\distributor\tizen-distributor-signer.p12
    Finished package

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.tizen.tpklib.TPK.packaging(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZZLorg/tizen/tpklib/lib/Signer;Ljava/util/List;Ljava/util/Map;)Z
    at org.tizen.ncli.ide.subcommands.PackageNativeCLICommand.call(PackageNativeCLICommand.java:161)
    at org.tizen.ncli.ide.subcommands.PackageNativeCLICommand.call(PackageNativeCLICommand.java:36)
    at org.tizen.ncli.ide.subcommands.AbstractSubCommand.runCommand(AbstractSubCommand.java:76)
    at org.tizen.ncli.ide.shell.PackageCLI.execute(PackageCLI.java:630)
    at org.tizen.ncli.ide.shell.AbstractCLI.execute(AbstractCLI.java:89)
    at org.tizen.ncli.ide.shell.Main.run(Main.java:132)
    at org.tizen.ncli.ide.shell.Main.main(Main.java:69)

Maybe I did wrong things in generating certificates, please post a simple step by step tutorial how to create/generate/use these Tizen certificates to be able to build with Unity.
    (The Tizen documentation is not clear)

Attached Files:

35. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

From what I can tell the certificate isn't the problem. However I'm not familiar with that error so I have passed it on to Samsung.

36. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

What version of Java do you have installed?

37. Wadjey

Wadjey

I have Java 8 Update 60

38. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

any help on this? It does it to me too with 5.1.4

39. meapps

meapps

IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'C:\Projects\LaserTris\Temp\StagingArea\build\-2.5.0-arm.tpk' to 'C:/Users/DaddyDEV/Desktop/LaserTris.tpk'.
    UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:171)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:53)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:316)

But no tizen file got created wierd!

40. S_P

S_P

My mistake was
    I solved it this way. These are the steps you may not do before or after.

1. Command input for CLI path first

only after that

2. open Tizen IDE and create security profile.

41. meapps

meapps

@sourav_paul got it working too thank for the reply. Saved my day;)

42. S_P

S_P

forgot how much mine took..... happy to help..... could you run on Tizen devices?

43. meapps

meapps

i have None...

44. srirambngl

srirambngl

Hello Sourav,

I am facing below error:
    IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'C:\Users\sriram\Desktop\SecondTest\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.Company.ProductName-1.0.0-arm.tpk' to 'C:/Users/sriram/Desktop/test.tpk'.
    UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:171)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:53)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:316)

I tried to follow steps given by you. But to run the CLI command first, we need to have org.tizen.common.sign folder generated in workspace. And it gets generated only when we generate the signing profiles through IDE first.
    So i dont know how to resolve the issue. Could you please help me.

45. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

ERRORS:

IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'C:\PROJECTS\Unity\xxxxxx\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.crazysoft.xxxxxx-1.1.8-arm.tpk' to 'C:/tizen-sdk-data/xxxxxx.tpk'.
    UnityEditor.Tizen.PostProcessTizenPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaDataUpperCase, System.String stagingArea, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/BuildPostProcess.cs:166)
    UnityEditor.Tizen.TizenBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/TizenPlayer/Extensions/Managed/ExtensionModule.cs:60)

Error building Player: IOException: Failed to Move File / Directory from 'C:\PROJECTS\Unity\xxxxx\Temp\StagingArea\build\com.crazysoft.xxxxx-1.1.8-arm.tpk' to 'C:/tizen-sdk-data/xxxxx.tpk'.

MrEsquire likes this.
  46. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

I use 5.1.4, is this fixed in later versions?

47. Wadjey

Wadjey

Hi,
    There is any update about this issue? I'm still unable to build for Tizen even with the latest Tizen SDK (2.4.0) and the latest Unity (5.2.2p3).

48. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

me too

49. S_P

S_P

I did the whole procedure on Mac. I used Mac OSX 10.11, Tizen 2.3.1, Unity 5.2.2f. Install another software called SmartSwitch by Samsung which was informed by masterfalcon . And the procedure sequences worked for me as well as another person(meapps).
    The command sequence may seem not right but it works, it maybe some tizen-sdk architecture we don't know.

Try with the software versions I mentioned first.

50. giorgos_gs

giorgos_gs

Does it work on pc?