Search Unity

Epic Sounds and Fx

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Epic-Sounds-and-FX, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Hey Unity!

We want to continue working with you to get you the best assets possible!

Please use this forum as a way to make suggestions for all Assets on Unity, ask questions, or tell us what you'd like to see more of out of our products. We are very open to suggestions and your thoughts.

When you submit, please make sure to have.
    1. Product Title
    2. Your Questions, comments, or thoughts.

Thanks a bunch! Let us know if you need anything!
    Epicstockmedia.com
    ESM - Black and Yellow 1920x1080.png

2. Ony

Ony

I was wanting to check out the demo sounds for your "Epic Blood and Gore" audio pack but it says the track is not available.

3. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Hey thanks for the heads up!
    Please Check Again. Here is the Link Just in case

let me know if you need anything else

Andrew

Ony likes this.
  4. Ony

Ony

Yup it's working now, thanks. :)

Epic-Sounds-and-FX likes this.
  5. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Awesome! ;)

Ony likes this.
  6. TooManySugar

TooManySugar

Look your music rocks but submiting with 5.3.4 really does not help. What the hell these are just audio files!

7. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Hey toomanysugar!

Would it be better if it's on an older version of unity?

8. TooManySugar

TooManySugar

If you use so high version you force your customers to have that version!

I've just finished my game and neede music for the trailer using 4.6.9. I admit I'm a bit behind the masses but I'm pretty sure that the majority of the community does not use the latest version because with each upgrade you risk things that work not to work and if update does not come with supernecesary stuff people does not upgrade.

Also, people with not the version you require can not buy, they're asked to download latest version, but as I wanted so badly the war/drums package I I downloaded 5.3.4 . I did not upgrade, just installed aside.

The package is rrreally good.

Just a thing, is a common thing that the tracks come chopped with start mid loop end, so this way people can extend these easily.

9. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Thanks a bunch for the Insight! I'm going to look into figuring out how to make all our packages for the older versions. I'll get started on that right away!

Send me an email really quick

Andrew@epicstockmedia.com

Andrew

10. TooManySugar

TooManySugar

Hi andrew do not worry I installed 5.3.4 to be able to decompress your package and simply copied the files to 4.6.9 asset folder.

I never uploaded to the store so I'm not aware witch versions can open packages from other versions and so on, but it is a common practice to upload usin different versions, you often see uploaded with 4.x and 5.x. BUt I would assume that if you upload with 5.1 or 5.0 all the 5.x will be able to open it. I think that the last people using 4.x will be using 4.6.x or 4.7.x.

Best.

11. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Hey!

Just a heads up we are re uploading everything to be submitted using Unity 3.5.7. Hopefully that helps everyone out and will allow everyone the ability to use the content!

Thanks a bunch for the Insight!

Andrew

mandisaw and TooManySugar like this.
  12. Deckard_89

Deckard_89

Hi,

In the Space Tone Loops Pack there seems to be a little pop at the start of Inside Ship Room Tone Loop wav file, which can spoil the loop somewhat.

13. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Thank you for the heads up, I'm looking into it now, But be looking for an update soon!

Send me your email and i'll make sure to keep you updated. Also something for your troubles.
    Andrew@epicstockmedia.com

14. nick_dv

nick_dv

I just bought the Blockbuster Trailer 1.0, but i can find the Trailer music files for the Blockbuster Trailers, that was in the demo from Soundcloud! I´m very disappointed. Did you forgot it?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    twda likes this.
  15. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Hey Nick, So sorry to disappoint. We normally don't add in the music into the pack. We create the tracks for demo purposes to show off the sounds and the dynamic rage you get with them.

Andrew

mandisaw likes this.
  16. DCrosby

DCrosby

Sorry, I'm curious, I own Advanced Game Sounds, and I have a question about the Epic Arsenal Essential Elements.

I wanted to know, am I getting complete versions of all the other libraries shown in the set ? In the description is reads as follows: "the mega value compilation of all the awesome Epic Sounds and FX Sound Library Collections"
    Because compilation in my skeptical mind reads as a cherry picked collection, and not complete sets.

So is Epic Arsenal Essential Elements, complete packages, of Hybrid Game, Advanced UI, Sci-Fi Evolution, Bane Cinematics etc... or a "Selection" (Subset) of those full packages ?

17. ccthien

ccthien

The "EPIC ARSENAL - Essential Elements - MP3 Full Version" is not really "Everything we have!".

I do not see "Ancient Game", "Blockbuster", "Game Voices", "Cybernetic Weapons"...

18. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Hey DCrosby,

You will be getting the full versions of the libraries that are mentioned. We have created more libraries since this product has been live. You can take a look here! Hopefully that answered your questions. If you need anything else Let us know!

Andrew

19. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Hey ccthien!

Thanks for reaching out, Correct since the products were completed at a later date it has not been added to the product you are referring to. We would like to have this product on unity grow as we make more sounds but we are limited by the asset store of the size of the product. We have Everything Available for Purchase on our site. Hope that helps. If you have any questions let us know!

Andrew

20. ccthien

ccthien

Hey Andrew,

Thank you for your answer. I would like to know if I buy that "EPIC ARSENAL - Essential Elements - MP3 Full Version" there is any way so that I could download your full products?

21. Gua

Gua

Is there any music in EPIC ARSENAL - Essential Elements - MP3?
    Description mentions that this package contains drones, what is an average length of a done file?

22. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

The "EPIC ARSENAL - Essential Elements - MP3 Full Version" Is the biggest pack we have on unity. If Unity Updates the size limits on the assets allowed we will add more future. :) We have Everything Available for Purchase on our site.

23. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Yes there are drones and Room Tone Drone Hums that range from :15 sec to 1:50+ a good selection in Bane Cinematics and a few in Advanced Game Sounds. Also there are 20 music tracks in hybrid game sounds.

I Would Recommend Purchasing this then upgrading to EPIC ARSENAL - Essential Elements - MP3 Full Version for only $51 more dollars. Giving you Phantom magic and Retro Game and saving you More than $50+

Hope that helps!

Andrew

24. ccthien

ccthien

I see, thank you Andrew. :)

Epic-Sounds-and-FX likes this.
  25. Limba

Limba

Is there any estimate when Unity will increase asset size limit?
    Is there possibility to do update that contain only new assets in mp3? (like asset part2)

26. Epic-Sounds-and-FX

Epic-Sounds-and-FX

I have reached out to unity and still waiting for a response :)

27. Quatum1000

Quatum1000

Hi Andrew,

the spoken voices are very interesting. But what I essentially miss is "Hello, Hi, Hey, What do you want? Sorry!"