Search Unity

Enemy AI script

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Reafy, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Reafy

Reafy

I was wondering if anyone out there had an enemy AI script they could share with me. i have one at the moment but its weird and starts walking away sometimes. Also it doesnt avoid obstacles or jump so i was wondering if anyone had a script they could share with me :) thank you

2. Limeoats

Limeoats

Enemy AI scripts vary greatly depending on the style of your game, the design of your levels, combat, etc. No single AI script will work well in all situations.
    It would be best for you to post your current solution asking for help, rather than asking for an entire script that probably won't even work with your game.

3. Reafy

Reafy

Okay yeah i see what you mean. Well what I'm looking for is a script that follows a player, avoids obstacles and knows wether or not it can jump up onto something. As for the type of game i'm making it's a wave survival game like black ops zombies, except you have a sword, and its not zombies. So the script would also have to have an area where i could insert my own code for animation and attack.