Search Unity

Editor scale. multiple display

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Nanospin, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Nanospin

Nanospin

Hi everybody,

I am sorry if the question have been already asked. I didn't find any convincing answer so I would like to ask you directly.

I am using Unity3d 5.4. with my laptop, a dell xps with a ultra Hd screen. It is connected with a full hd external monitor. My laptop screen is set at a 200% scale (if not readability is quite difficult), while my external display uses a 100% scale. It is just a question of dpi...

The problem is that the unity editor does not adapt the scale in function of the monitor. For example if the unity3d main windows is display on the laptop screen and the game windows on the external display, the game windows will be magnified. In fact, it keep the scale level defined on the laptop screen and doesn't use the scale on the second screen, so game windows appears extremely zoomed.

At the opposite if the unity main windows is displayed on the external screen and the game windows on the laptop, the game windows will appears really small because of the 100% scale displayed on a 4k screen.

I hope I am clear enough.
    Do you know how solve this issue ? (except touching the scale, of course)

Thanks a lot

Attached Files:

Ignacii likes this.