Search Unity

DRAGON BALL Z FAN MADE GAME ( Z-F-O... Z FIGHTERS ONLINE)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by DNTNV, Sep 1, 2014.

1. DNTNV

DNTNV

fps fan made game about DBZ that is called Z-F-O (Z FIGHTERS ONLINE)

the game basically isnt 100% done yet ..there will be many awesome updates

and...its my first game ever so yeah i hope you will enjoy it ...dont forget to comment so i will
    know what to add or remove ....

it took about 2 months to create this.

next game update in the next week.(adding new area and kamehameha improve)

the link : https://kickass.to/dragon-ball-z-fan-made-game-z-f-o-t9528174.html

1 2014-09-02 00-39-07-49.jpg

Chambers likes this.
  2. RustyRench

RustyRench

What is this exactly. No videos, no 'real' pictures. Either your posting too early in development, or you have no idea what you are doing.

3. Chambers

Chambers

The project thread could do with a little tidying up and some more information, as well as fixing the link to the web address (doesn't work currently). But as for the screenshot some of the models look really well done and resembly the source material quite a bit.

A couple of comments I would make on some possible improvements would be more consistent use of capital letters in the menu, follow a standard convention and the whole thing will fit together better. The textures on the map also seem fairly inconsistent while the textures on the buildings generally look like they are from the source material other textures such as the ones used for the road, grass and pavement don't seem to follow that style. A consistent feel across artwork really helps a game .

I'm looking forward to seeing more updates on this, hopefully you get some good feedback on where to take the project. Good luck!

steevenaden244 likes this.