Search Unity

Destructanks [Windows, Mac, Linux][Free]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Besus, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Besus

Besus

Destructanks is a low-poly destruction game where you control a tank with one mission: destroy everything! Blast your way through 10 missions, ranging from suburban neighborhoods to airports. With the exception of barricades used to shield yourself from enemy fire, if it's standing, destroy it before time runs out! You start with a set amount of time and earn more by destroying items. The bigger the structure, the more time it gives you. Along the way you will also encounter enemy tanks out to stop you from accomplishing your mission. Either evade them and carry on, or destroy them to add time to your clock.

What are you waiting for? Get destroying!

Twitter: @StudioBesus || Development Blog || IndieDB Page

Destructanks v1.0 (Windows)
    Destructanks v1.0 (Mac OS)
    Destructanks v1.0 (Linux)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Beennn likes this.
  2. j03d4d

j03d4d

Lol purdy or less purdy, That's hilarious . . . I think this game has a lot of potential. To be honest though i wouldn't make the main point of the game to destroy all objects. I would add other tanks to fight against, missions to complete, bonus missions, side missions, ect. and have destroying terrain just be a way to get bonus points or something.

Keep up the good work!

3. Besus

Besus

Thanks for the compliments! While there are other tanks to fight against (in some missions), I don't (currently) have any plans to build on this further (unless people really want more). It was just a fun side project for me to mix things up from my other projects. :)