Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Could not connect to the debugger (iOS)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by LeriUS, Sep 4, 2015.

1. LeriUS

LeriUS

Hi, I run Yosemite and Unity 5.1.3, Xcode 6.4, iPhone (iOS 8.4.1)

Created a simple project, run built it in Unity for Xcode, built and run project in Xcode on iPhone 6+ (turned off cellular data) tryed to attach process through Monodevelop: Could not connect to the debugger
    In log I see such kind of errors
    -------------
    ERROR [2015-09-04 21:28:49Z]: Error in debugger
    Mono.Debugging.Soft.ConnectionException: Could not connect to the debugger. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Mono.Debugger.Soft.VirtualMachineManager.ConnectInternal (System.Net.Sockets.Socket dbg_sock, System.Net.Sockets.Socket con_sock, System.Net.IPEndPoint dbg_ep, System.Net.IPEndPoint con_ep) [0x0002b] in /home/builduser/buildslave/monodevelop/build/monodevelop/main/contrib/Mono.Debugger.Soft/Mono.Debugger.Soft/VirtualMachineManager.cs:274
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Did the same with building project for debug and release, and got the same result.

Looking for solution, may be someone could help?

Peacewise likes this.
  2. LeriUS

LeriUS

Anyone can help ?

3. plokkum

plokkum

Got the same problem. I can't debug my iOS 8.4 on an iPhone 5 using xCode 7.

Peacewise likes this.
  4. Vampyr_Engel

Vampyr_Engel

Giot the same problem with my PC 'Could Not Connect to the Debugger' whats going on?