Search Unity

[CONTEST]: Win the package of your choice from our Infinity Series PBR (EASY TO WIN!)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by infinitypbr, Oct 20, 2015.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

MONTHLY CONTEST! December, 2015

Win the package of your choice from our Infinity Series library!

Our Packages:
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/publisher/4645/page=1/sortby=popularity
    HOW TO WIN:
    Contest 1
    1. Buy (or have bought in the past) any of our infinity series packages, and register your purchase at our site: Http://www.infinitypbr.com

2. That's it, you're automatically registered!

Contest 2 (2 winners in December!!!)
    1. Buy (or have bought in the past) any of our Infinity Series packages from the list below.
    2. Write an honest review on the Asset Store, and rate the package. [Be honest -- of course if something isn't right and you don't want to give us 5 stars, please message us so we can fix it for you!!]
    3. register your review at our site so out winner picker script knows you've written a review.

Valid Packages:
    Rock Monser PBR Pack
    Dragons Pack PBR
    Chests Pack PBR

PBR Monster Pack #1 [contains the Mushroom Monster, Rock Monster, Giant Worm & the upcoming Plant Monster]
    Weapons & Armor Pack #1
    Giant Worm PBR
    Mushroom Monster PBR
    Gargoyle PBR

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. ivendar

ivendar

Now that's a nice contest for the people and very generous. Thank you. ;-) I hope some people will see this and wish good luck that enough people finally do some votes. Reading this I'm a bit sorry I left no voting for your assets yet as you have asked and think I did not reply, but the problem for me is simply I have not yet had the time to really check them out even if I've bought serveral of them already. Time is running too fast. Sorry for that but keep doing such good work. So far I like your assets much voting from videos and pictures but have not yet had time to look further. As I still miss two of them I might try to finally test them of course. :) But aaaah the time.. :( Well I'll try if that's so needed and can just recommend to do some votings here.

Best Regards

infinitypbr likes this.
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

I will try to download the Weapons pack today, it is rather large so i had postponed it, but i hope to leave a review today.

It will be 5 starts by default, the asset looks stunning :) and that is before we count in the customization posibilities

I will PM the invoice.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    infinitypbr likes this.
  4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Ok, review added :), the name is Nasos and i will search for my PM and send it over as well

5. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

So far there has been only ONE entry. So.... easy to win :)

6. imtrobin

imtrobin

Done for gargoyle

7. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks! Be sure to PM me your invoice # for it. You're the 2nd entry...so far it's looking guaranteed win :)

8. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Only TWO entries so far. There's 5 winners....so I guess if only 5 people enter, everyone wins!

9. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Only THREE entries so far. So...if no more than 2 enter between now and saturday night, everyone wins. :D

10. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

As of now, there's still only 3 entries. So... if you buy one of the packages above, write a review and enter the contest...there's a damn good chance you'll get something for free :) I'm guessing this message won't spur anyone to buy anything, but if it does, you (the one person it spurs!) will almost certainly win.

11. imtrobin

imtrobin

Can I enter twice?

infinitypbr likes this.
  12. sowatnow

sowatnow

Ah just found this thread by a chance... Already tested the weapon package, and posted comment. Just bought dragon and going to test it tonight :). Will pm you my invoice details.

13. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Just the once, but thank you for your support of the Infinity Series!

14. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

There's still only 3 (maybe 4, if the review comes in on time!) entries! So, 5 people will win this month, so it's super easy to win!

Coming Soon: Downloadable Content for FREE & More!

You can now register any package of ours you get on our website. This is pretty cool, do you know why? Let me tell you! :)

CONTESTS
    Each month we are holding TWO contests. You get one entry into the "Registration Contest" each time you register an asset on our site. And if you leave a review of our asset on the asset store, you'll get an entry into the "Review Contest".

Each month two winners will be chosen at random and receive a free package of their choice from our library! [These start in November, after this current contest is over]

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
    We'll be adding downloadable content for registered users! Most often this will be pre-made materials & textures, but could include other add-ons as well.

NOTIFICATIONS
    Opt-in to receive email notifications when we release new packages, or when one of your registered packages gets a major update. Never miss fixes and additions!

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
    You can sign up and check it out here: http://www.infinitypbr.com/login.php

15. ivendar

ivendar

Phew.. Finally had some time to test the dragon and write a review. Great job mister. ;)
    I would like to enter this for the Chests pack.

16. Dariyo

Dariyo

Wow, I almost missed this! I already own 3 of your packages so I definitely would not mind another one should I get lucky.
    Send you a PM!

17. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks guys! Both entered!

If you haven't seen it, check out www.InfinityPBR.com -- a couple days ago I wrote a login area (top bar link), where I"ll eventually be putting up downloadable add-ons, mostly completed textures/materials (so if you want to skip creating your own, you can just plug and play) that won't fit in the asset store downloads due to size issues.

There will also be a similar contest held monthly for those who've signed up too.

18. BornGodsGame

BornGodsGame

Just purchased the dragon pack. I was planning on picking it up in a few months when I am ready to add it to the game, but decided to get it early for the contest.

The modeling is amazing, even moving away from LOD0 you still have just really high quality models. I´ve been having a blast playing around with the materials and getting our dragon types as unique as possible. Absolutely blown away by the diversity that can be achieved with the material system and how easy it is to ´play´.

Great job, I will be picking up the gargoyle and worm very soon.

infinitypbr likes this.
  19. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks, I'm glad it'll work out for you :)

20. John-G

John-G

Review of weapon pack added. Nice competition, would love to get the dragon ;)
    Review is under John Greaney.

Edit: Registered on site, nice feature.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  21. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Thanks!

22. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

6 hours left! Time to Halloween party, but still time to enter :)

23. Acissathar

Acissathar

Oh damn I wasn't paying attention, oh well. :)

I do love the weapons and armor and am looking forward to the human models, keep up the good work!

24. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

There were SEVEN entries total. And FIVE winners.

So, now, there are SEVEN winners because really, that's almost 5. I'll PM you each.

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

Just got the PM, thanks a lot for the cool offer. I will make sure to create something very cool with the dragon for my RPG, using my grass system and post it in the dragon thread.

infinitypbr likes this.
  26. BornGodsGame

BornGodsGame

Yeah, we definitely need to help promote the packs you have just to ensure that more keep coming.

infinitypbr likes this.
  27. nasos_333

nasos_333

I just played with the dragon and i can say this pack is unbelievable !!!!

Many thanks for this new dimension in Unity characters, i hope the assets do well and we see many more gems like this.

I created my snow dragon in a few minutes, i will post pics soon :)

infinitypbr likes this.
  28. BornGodsGame

BornGodsGame

haha, funny, I wasted hours ´playing´ with the dragon a few nights ago, tonight I wasted a few hours playing with the Rock Elemental.

Just to give an idea of the functionality you can achieve with this system, I am having the players ´summon elemental´ spell check what zone they are in, and then summon a different rock elemental based on the terrain they are in. It is absurdly easy to create drastically different rock elementals.. so like when you summon an elemental in a swamp zone, I use the mossy-wet material/textures which makes it look like the elemental is actually getting up from that individual terrain type. Same thing with a snowy/frozen area, the rock elemental will look completely different, and desert area... and so on. I think it will be one of those really easy to implement things that will shock players and be a memorable experience.

infinitypbr likes this.
  29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Indeed, the system has tons of potential, the starting item is just a small sample of all options.

The only thing i would change is the "Dirt" parameter name, it does not show the true possibilities behind it :).

The snow dragon is hands down stunning and took nothing to create. The head and blending especially, very epic stuff.

infinitypbr likes this.
  30. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Just a reminder that the December contest is live, and includes two winners for the "review" portion this month!

31. montyfi

montyfi

Will it count if I reviewed your stuff in November? :)

32. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Yes, actually :) that's why there are two winners. It became clear that in November there was no good way to do the contest as no one submitted. So I held it off for next month.

So absolutely :)

33. montyfi

montyfi

Cool, hopefully submitted :)

infinitypbr likes this.
  34. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

There's now 2 submitted, so that's probably you :)

montyfi likes this.
  35. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Only two submitted still. I'm sure montyfi doesn't want me to post this, but if no one else enters, those two are guaranteed winners! :D

Still time to register the review, and ANYONE who has reviewed in the past can register this month.

36. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Currently only 3 entries into the review contest. Anyone who's bought our stuff in the past, this month, regardless of when you bought it, you can enter!

Just go to http://www.infinitypbr.com and fill out the form for the review contest. Two winners will get the package of their choice for free. Right now the odds are ever in your favor.

37. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Still only three entries. Easy to win :)