Search Unity

Constants class name

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Beniamino, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Beniamino

Beniamino

Been searching for a long time to get the Google Play services to work with games. For right now I am looking for what to write in the "Constants class name" field for "Google Play Games - Android Configuration". Would appreciate if someone could let me know on that. As for resources Definition I have some code beginning with

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <!--
    Google Play game services IDs.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help on that.

2. ahsanzaman34

ahsanzaman34

hello, same problem here . did you find anything helpful . Please share. :)

3. Beniamino

Beniamino

Sorry not yet but it seems to create a C# file based on what word I type in there. Are you also having trouble getting Google Play services to work? I've been trying for a week or two now.

4. BrunoBelmonte

BrunoBelmonte

You will set your Constants Class Name as this example: mygame.GPGSIDs
    GPGSIDs stands for Google Play Game Services IDs. This will create the GPGSIDs script under de mygame folder

For Resources Definition, this data is found in the Google Play Developer Console by clicking "Get resources" on any of the resource pages (e.g. Achievements or Leaderboards), then clicking Android.

And the Oauth2 Client ID id is found under Apps Linked / bound apps on your GPG DevConsole, just clicking on your app name.
    You want the Oauth2 Client ID that's something like this: 2356877654345.gbn3413n434mn14b13m.apps.googleusercontent.com

auzzzy, liju and M-A-N like this.
  5. Beniamino

Beniamino

Thank you Bruno. Right now it seems to be working with just putting "Constants" in the constants class name field.

6. rajan4uto

rajan4uto

Actually you can put anything into Constants class name but for Resources Definition, go to Developer console and click on "get resource" on Achievement or Leaderboard tab as Bruno say.

7. TTANTOTDR

TTANTOTDR

Guys, i have a problem with the Constant class name of the setup.
    I put all in order and says this: Invalid Clasname: An exception was trown by the type initialaizer for GooglePlayGames.Editor.GPGSDependencies.
    I searched all away on the internet but i found no solution.

Please help guys.

8. M4CAR

M4CAR

Just update the google play services through the SDK manager and the error should disappear.

9. TTANTOTDR

TTANTOTDR

Keeps giving me that error, Thank you anyway,

10. TTANTOTDR

TTANTOTDR

11. liju

liju

Thank you BrunoBelmonte, you save my time

12. johnnieZombie

johnnieZombie

You will not see a "Get Resources" link anywhere until you create a leaderboard, achievement, or event and save. Then it will appear.

13. Margallo

Margallo

Hello guys! Can you give me some example script how to use the leaderboards in the play service? i'm stock on eat i just want my game have a leaderboard please help me.