Search Unity

[Closed] Social Networking Plugin (Facebook and Twitter) live!

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Sep 19, 2010.

1. prime31

prime31

@valmin, inserting the following search terms "ios how to get backtrace" will get you many excellent articles on how to get a backtrace that all explain it far better than I could.

2. vvander

vvander

Two urgent issues:

1) I have intermittently been getting an error with the plugin manager that's something like "can't download plugins until you verify your email". My email has been verified with paypal (I just double checked) and there doesn't seem to be a way to do it on the Prime31 site.

2) The Prime31 restkit can't be imported into Unity no matter how many times I re-download it (which has been painful due to the issue above) maybe due to an incomplete file upload on Prime31's end?

Code (csharp):
    1. Error while importing package: Couldn't replace asset Assets/Plugins/P31RestKit.dll
    2. Failed to move asset from Temp/Export Package/d7e7ed2ec23f8544a989c07b58f17df3/d4aaf6a3e69b44e75acc440235493200/asset to Assets/Plugins/P31RestKit.dll
    EDIT: By the way, is this the best place to reach support quickly? I just found support.Prime31.com, so I'm going to post the issue there, too, since it seems like an urgent problem.

EDIT 2: For what it's worth, I'm not seeing the first issue from above anymore.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  3. prime31

prime31

1. You can resend yourself the verification email (which comes from Parse.com) right from the wizard on our contact page

2. It looks like Unity is having an issue copying the file when importing the unitypackage. First send a bug report to Unity. As a possible fix you can try deleting the file from your project before importing. That's a shot in the dark so it may or may not help.

4. vvander

vvander

1. Not sure if the verification the plugin manager was talking about is the purchase receipts, download links, etc, but I did look at the page and it nothing looked related to the error I was getting. The error is gone now, though, so it must have been a temporary thing.

2. I did try deleting the file but it still didn't work. For now I've just reverted to the previous local version of the restkit and imported everything else (my goal was to update the social networking combo plugin). All the other files imported with no issues whatsoever, which is why I thought it might be an issue with the file on Prime31's servers rather than a Unity issue, especially considering that I tried to download import it from multiple sources. I might do some experimenting later to see if it still happens on a blank Unity project. If so I'll update this post with the results.

5. prime31

prime31

@vvander, if you choose "update prime[31] tools" from the prime[31] menu item in Unity it will fetch the latest version. See if doing it that way works around the error.

6. vvander

vvander

Actually that was one of the ways I initially tried it. Just for verification I did it again right now and it still shows the error. I tried these 3 ways to get the restkit: 1) downloading the Social Networking Combo plugin to the desktop (I'm on Windows) through the Plugin Manager 2) choosing the "update prime[31] tools" from the menu (it does display the confirmation dialog) and 3) going back to the original email that was sent and downloading the Social Networking Combo unitypackage that way. All 3 methods produce the same error, but only with this one file.

7. prime31

prime31

@vvander, very odd indeed. Perhaps import it into an empty project and just copy/paste the file into your actual project.

8. vvander

vvander

Ok after some additional investigating I found out that for some reason MonoDevelop being open was interfering with the deletion of the old restkit when importing the new one. I found this out by manually trying to delete the restkit.dll in my project from the windows explorer - it complained about it being open in MonoDevelop, even though it definitely wasn't. I closed MonoDevelop and it imported correctly! Thanks for your suggestion of making a blank project, though, I was about to copy the file over as you suggested because it did work, but I wanted to remove the old restkit from my project first - which led me to finding the issue. Thanks!

Now to see if updating the restkit.dll will fix my base issue. I'm getting a "java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://graph.facebook.com/me" error when calling Facebook.instance.getMe(), but I'm assuming this is because they changed the login and graph stuff recently. Will update with results in case anyone is having this issue, too.

EDIT: Still getting seeing the FileNotFoundException after updating the plugin. Still investigating, but if anyone has any ideas please post them.

EDIT 2: This is only happening on my Android. When I give Facebook.instance the access token in the editor, it works perfectly. Can't test iOS at the moment.

This is my code:
    Code (csharp):
    2. Facebook.instance.getMe((error, result) =>
    3. {
    4.     Debug.Log("FACEBOOK: getMe start...");
    5.     if( result == null || error != null)
    6.     {
    7.         Debug.Log("FACEBOOK: Error retrieving user data from FB. Result is null or error isn't empty. " +
    8.             "Error returned: " + (error ?? "null"));
    9.         return;
    10.     }
    11. }
    The error returned is always "java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://graph.facebook.com/me"

EDIT 3: Ok, looks like I'm getting errors with Facebook.instance.getSessionPermissionsOnServer(), too? This screams incorrect setup to me, but clearly my graph requests are working fine.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  9. prime31

prime31

@vvander, unfortunately, Unity will always return a FNF exception anytime it encounters a 4xx response on Android. They just throw away all the data. I've bugged it several times over the years and they did finally accept a bug report but that was months ago and I haven't heard anything since. The moral of the story is you are getting a 4xx response which could be due to an expired access token, missing permissions, etc. Turn on debug requests (see demo scene for info) and the URL used will be logged. You can then copy it into a browser to read the response Unity threw away.

10. vvander

vvander

Ugh that explains it, thank you! I'd never have figured it out otherwise. I'll try to catch the response like you suggested and edit this post with results.

EDIT: That helped tremendously! I'm still having issues but at least I can read the errors now.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  11. xikky

xikky

Hi Prime,

I'm trying to build my unity project to iOS simulator. The build is failing due to "Undefined symbols for architecture i386" for _OBJC_CLASS_$_P31 AND _OBJC_CLASS_$_TwitterManager. From previous posts you said that this happens because "Unity does not support plugins in the simulator". I don't understand this thoroughly, I have plenty of other plugins (as well as prime31 plugins) which are not reporting errors (at least yet!). Does this mean I have to go through my project to remove any reference for the plugins? Is there any other workaround to disable the plugins in order to be able to build to simulator? I need to build to simulator for the only purpose to take screenshots.

12. prime31

prime31

@xikky, Unity does not support plugins in the simulator. I am not sure how to explain that any more clearly to you. Perhaps what you refer to as a "plugin" is not actually a true, native code plugin (as defined by Unity themselves) which is absolutely not supported in the simulator by Unity.

13. JChilton

JChilton

Hi Prime,

TwitterAndroid allows image uploading by use of postStatusUpdate( string update, byte[] image )

However, TwitterBinding (ios) does not have a similar function, and in facts lacks the option entirely.
    The only option it offers is postStatusUpdate( string status, string pathToImage ), however this is asking for a url.

I cannot use the perform request either as it only accepts a dictionary of values in the range of <string,string> not <string,object>

I also cannot perform my own custom request as there is no public access to the authtoken for the current user.

While I can decompile the android jar and make this accessible to me it is moot, as the issue lies in iOS and I do not have the experience to meddle in that section of the jungle.

tldr; I want to use https://dev.twitter.com/docs/api/1.1/post/statuses/update_with_media on iOS, but cannot due to limitations in your plugin, despite Android having functionality available.

I may have overlooked something as i've been scrambling for different techniques and alternate solutions that have all failed.

Any suggestions?

EDIT:
    Long story short, the iOS method is asking for a path to the image on the device, not an external URL. I was stuck in the mindset of needing someplace to plug in my byte[] for my image and didn't think of first locally saving it, then trying a local URL. I knew twitter shortened URLs, and originally thought p31's plugin was asking for the url so it could use twitter's url-shortening-api, as I was unaware how it functioned.

Maybe rewrite the summary for postStatusUpdate(status,pathToImage) ? It only describes in length what happens to the URL, which threw me off course at first, thinking pathToImage was asking for an external path.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  14. prime31

prime31

@J, the iOS version accepts a path to an image on the local device, not an external URL.

15. devbr

devbr

Hello,

When I use FacebookBinding.showFacebookShareDialog with any accented character, for instance "testé", i got this error:
    Running Debug.Log( parameters.toJson()), I got this output:
    {"link":"http://www.myurl.com","name":"name","picture":"http://www.mypicture.com","caption":"","description":"testé"}

So this json seems to be correct.

If I switch "testé" for "test" it works fine. The same applies for chinese, russian, greek characters and so on...

How can I use any utf8 character with showFacebookShareDialog?

Thanks

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  16. prime31

prime31

@devbr, the best workaround for dealing with UTF8 with Unity is to populate the strings in the Unity inspector. That works around the UTF8 file save bug.

17. blastproofgames

blastproofgames

Hello,

I have a hard time getting my Twitter Credentials on Android.

I made a function that returns twitter oAuth_token and twitter oAuth_token_secret but for some reason it does not work on Android.
    It works just fine on iOS. It looks like:

public string[] GetTwitterCredentials()
    {
    string credentialsDict = PlayerPrefs.GetString ("kLoggedInUser");

int i = 0;
    string[] twitterCredentials = new string[2];
    foreach (KeyValuePair<string, string> kvp in credentialsDict.parseQueryString())
    {
    Debug.Log(" KEY[" + i + "] = " + kvp.Key + " has the VALUE : " + kvp.Value);
    if (i == 0)
    twitterCredentials[0] = kvp.Value;
    if (i == 1)
    twitterCredentials[1] = kvp.Value;
    i++;

Debug.Log("Twitter Token = " +twitterCredentials[0] + "And secret = " + twitterCredentials[1]);
    }
    return twitterCredentials;
    }

The error adb logcat shows is:

I/Unity ( 3985):
    I/Unity ( 3985): IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    I/Unity ( 3985): at Prime31.StringExtensions.parseQueryString (System.String self) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I/Unity ( 3985): at HSTwitter.GetTwitterCredentials () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I/Unity ( 3985): at HSTwitter.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I/Unity ( 3985):
    I/Unity ( 3985): (Filename: Line: -1)
    I/Unity ( 3985):

Any suggestions that may help me?
    Thanks!

18. devbr

devbr

I'm already using inspector to populate the strings. I just fixed the string "testé" for illustration purpose. Is there any other workaround?

Thanks

19. devbr

devbr

Dear Mike,

I really need a solution for this problem. As I said earlier: I'm already using inspector to populate the strings and it does not solve the utf8 issue. How can I use FacebookBinding.showFacebookShareDialog?

Thanks

OrfenRPG likes this.
  20. blastproofgames

blastproofgames

Where are twitter twitter oAuth_token and twitter oAuth_token_secret stored on Android?
    On iOS they seem to be in the "kLoggedInUser" player pref but when I try to get them on Android via PlayerPrefs.GetString ("kLoggedInUser") it returns a null string.

21. prime31

prime31

@mironal, Twitter token information is currently not accessible on Android. I will put it on the todo list for a future update to expose it.

22. blastproofgames

blastproofgames

I need to process a user’s Twitter data on my server. Is there another way to get token info ?

23. prime31

prime31

@mironal, as far as I know there is no "echo credentials" endpoint in the Twitter API but it can't hurt to look and see if you find something.

24. Theinsanekiller

Theinsanekiller

Hi,
    I am also facing a problem with social combo plugin. When i am trying to login to twitter,it works totally fine with IOS 5, but when i try it with IOS 6 or 7 the login pop up comes but it stays totally blank nothing shows up. Pls help me its very urgent.

25. OrfenRPG

OrfenRPG

I also have this problem, and the weird thing is it only happens on IOS build, on android i can post to facebook using the same string(of greek characters) perfectly fine. On IOS i had this issue both with twitter and facebook, the twitter workaround is to use the showComposerTweet method, atleast for me. No idea what to do with facebook. Can you perhaps elaborate a bit more on the utf8 bug(since if i understood correctly is a unity bug)so i can maybe try to find a workaround suiting my case?

26. unitynewb

unitynewb

Can I get your help with this?

I was getting this error in xcode:
    ld: warning: directory not found for option '-F"/Users/user1/Desktop/Iphone/APPNAME/xcode/SocialNetworking/FacebookSDK" ""'\

So what I did was removed all the framework search paths and just put in ./, but now I get this error:

duplicate symbol __twitterInit in:\
    /Users/user1/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-efknjzdxiqqfxdddnpxilbktwtib/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/IOSTwitterPlugin.o\
    /Users/user1/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-efknjzdxiqqfxdddnpxilbktwtib/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/TwitterBinding.o\
    ld: 1 duplicate symbol for architecture armv7\
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)\

I tried taking out social.framework and twitter.framework 1 by 1 and I get different errors when I remove any of them. So I have to have both in to avoid errors, but i also get the error above.

27. pahe

pahe

@unitynewb

You should check if you have somehow the TwitterBinding double as reference in the project. Maybe just remove all socialplugin references from the xcode project and build the unity project again.

But I too got a strange problem currently with my jenkins build job. If I'm building the xCode project manually, everything is working fine, but if I let it build my build server, I some errors like:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Users/jenkins/jenkins/JENKINS_HOME/jobs/iOS_Client/workspace/Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookManager.mm:144:21: error: cast of C pointer type 'CFStringRef' (aka 'const __CFString *') to Objective-C pointer type 'NSString *' requires a bridged cast
    or
    Code (CSharp):
    1. /Users/jenkins/jenkins/JENKINS_HOME/jobs/iOS_Client/workspace/Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookManager.mm:145:17: error: 'autorelease' is unavailable: not available in automatic reference counting mode
    As I said, if I build the project manually it runs fine and nothing to complain. But the automated build seems to do something else. The command for building it is:

Code (CSharp):
    1. xcodebuild -alltargets -configuration Release build CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/jenkins/jenkins/JENKINS_HOME/jobs/workspace/automatedBuild/<ProjectName>/ "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=<CodeSigningIdentity>"
    This problem only occurs since I updated to Unity 4.5 and updated the social plugin tool (deleted before that the old file from the unity project, just to make sure it was new from the scratch).

Anyone has a hint for me?
    Thx

My problem was fixed with: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/co...orking-anymore-since-unity-4-5-update.250003/

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  28. WPCJack

WPCJack

Hey Guys,

I'm sure I'm just missing something but I'm having a bad time and I hope you can help.

Facebook is reporting "
    Facebook login failed: [P31Error]: Invalid key hash. The key
    hash fSpJmgG4gKmBwAiUXh/ecqj//yk does not match any stored key hashes. Configure
    your app key hashes at http://developers.facebook.com/apps/1422231281370***"

However if I try to add that reported hash to the developer site it won't accept it.

To try get to the bottom of it I have created a new project, with nothing except the android social networking plugin. I call the code below on a script in the scene, the listener is in the scene too.

Code (CSharp):
    1. void Start ()
    2.     {
    3.         Debug.Log ("pre init");
    4.         FacebookAndroid.init (true);
    5.         renderer.enabled = true;
    6.         Debug.Log ("initialized");
    7.         Invoke ("Login", 5);
    8.     }
    10.     void Login () {
    11.         Debug.Log ("pre login");
    12.         renderer.material.color = Color.green;
    13.         FacebookAndroid.login ();
    14.         Debug.Log ("post login");
    16.     }

Capturing log in command using "adb logcat Unity:V *:S" I get the debug logs but not the hash. After the login fails I do get the error above.

Not sure how to proceed. Is there anything obvious I'm missing.

I have generated keys using the
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin>keytool -exportcert -alias "name of app" -key
    store ReleaseKey.keystore | "C:\openssl\bin\openssl" sha1 -binary | "C:\openssl\bin\
    openssl" base64

The hashes that generates looks nothing like the on the error reports

Thanks in advance

29. SyncInteractive

SyncInteractive

Hi Prime, Having an issue with posting on FB on the iOS version of the Social Networking plugin. I have updated Unity and your plugins and am getting a 403 : forbidden error when i call postMessage i did the Reauth with publish_actions. When i reauth with publish_actions and publish_stream the reauth event succeeds but publish_stream is not in the list of granted permissions and neither is publish_actions.

Thanks

30. wallace.d

wallace.d

Using the demoIOS in my project to test the connections to FB and Im getting the errors below from my Ipad.

The credentials in info.plist match the AppID and Display name for FB. The Bundle ID is correct and matches my application on facebook. But when I click on "Initialize Facebook" and "Login" from demoIOS I get the errors below in the Xcode console for my IPad.

I just purchased this so I have the latest version. Any Idea where I might start to trouble shoot this?

-> applicationWillEnterForeground()

2014-06-10 21:05:53.281 astrotillys[141:60b] url used to open app: fb1417574368528993://authorize#error_code=1349126&state=%7B%22is_open_session%22%3Atrue%2C%22is_active_session%22%3Atrue%2C%22com.facebook.sdk_client_state%22%3Atrue%2C%223_method%22%3A%22fb_application_web_auth%22%2C%220_auth_logger_id%22%3A%2244895783-7872-41FD-8DA6-55860A7BDA05%22%7D&error_message=App%20Not%20Setup%3A%20The%20developers%20of%20this%20app%20have%20not%20set%20up%20this%20app%20properly%20for%20Facebook%20Login.&from_post=1&e2e=%7B%22init%22%3A1402459503774%7D

2014-06-10 21:05:53.292 astrotillys[141:60b] session creation error: Error Domain=com.facebook.sdk Code=2 "App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login." UserInfo=0x2eb2f10 {com.facebook.sdk:ErrorSessionKey=<FBSession: 0xb974d70, state: FBSessionStateClosedLoginFailed, loginHandler: 0x0, appID: 1417574368528993, urlSchemeSuffix: , tokenCachingStrategy:<FBSessionTokenCachingStrategy: 0x2e7a9a0>, expirationDate: (null), refreshDate: (null), attemptedRefreshDate: 0001-12-30 00:00:00 +0000, permissions:(null)>, com.facebook.sdk:ErrorLoginFailedReason=com.facebook.sdk:UserLoginOtherError, NSLocalizedDescription=App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login., com.facebook.sdk:ErrorLoginFailedOriginalErrorCode=1349126} userInfo: {

NSLocalizedDescription = "App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login.";

"com.facebook.sdk:ErrorLoginFailedOriginalErrorCode" = 1349126;

"com.facebook.sdk:ErrorLoginFailedReason" = "com.facebook.sdk:UserLoginOtherError";

"com.facebook.sdk:ErrorSessionKey" = "<FBSession: 0xb974d70, state: FBSessionStateClosedLoginFailed, loginHandler: 0x0, appID: 1417574368528993, urlSchemeSuffix: , tokenCachingStrategy:<FBSessionTokenCachingStrategy: 0x2e7a9a0>, expirationDate: (null), refreshDate: (null), attemptedRefreshDate: 0001-12-30 00:00:00 +0000, permissions:(null)>";

}

-> applicationDidBecomeActive()

Facebook login failed: [P31Error]: {

"message": "App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login.",

"domain": "com.facebook.sdk",

"code": 2,

"userInfo":

{

"com.facebook.sdk:ErrorLoginFailedReason": "com.facebook.sdk:UserLoginOtherError",

"com.facebook.sdk:ErrorLoginFailedOriginalErrorCode": "1349126",

"NSLocalizedDescription": "App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login."

},

"<message>k__BackingField": "App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login.",

"<domain>k__BackingField": "com.facebook.sdk",

"<code>k__BackingField": 2,

"<userInfo>k__BackingField":

{

"com.facebook.sdk:ErrorLoginFailedReason": "com.facebook.sdk:UserLoginOtherError",

"com.facebook.sdk:ErrorLoginFailedOriginalErrorCode": "1349126",

"NSLocalizedDescription": "App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login."

},

"_containsOnlyMessage": false

}

(Filename: /Applications/buildAgent/work/cac08d8a5e25d4cb/Runtime/ExportGenerated/iPhonePlayer-armv7/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 54)

31. wallace.d

wallace.d

Solved the issue, i had not activated the FB page in the settings. Maybe this will help someone avoid the same mistake.

32. xikky

xikky

Hi Prime,

In my showDialog method I'm passing a facebook page link as one of the parameters. Unfortunately this seems to be not accepted by facebook. When the showDialog pops up, I'm getting:

API Error Code: 1500
    API Error Description: The url you supplied is invalid
    Error Message: fbcdn.net urls are not allowed

Are there any work arounds to this? or any other suggestions?

Thank you!

33. prime31

prime31

@xikky, that really sounds like something you need to be asking to Facebook. We didnt write their server code and we have no clue what happens on their servers or how to work around it.

34. xikky

xikky

Yes your right the issue concerns Facebook, but it's absolutely hard to get any help from them. Thought you may have met with this problem before. Thank you for the reply!

35. silviobadseed

silviobadseed

I downloaded the latest update of the plugin "SocialNetworkingAndroidPlugin_2014-05-31.unitypackage" but when I try to import it in my project, even if TwitterPlugin.jar is listed, it's never imported. How can I do to have the latest TwitterPlugin.jar?

Thanks in advance!

36. prime31

prime31

We have no control over Unity's unitypackage importer. Please report bugs with it directly to Unity. In the meantime I would suggest trying to import it into a fresh Unity project in a different folder.

37. Smilediver

Smilediver

If it's in the package and it's not imported, then please, submit a bug report.

P.S. unitypackage is just a renamed .tar.gz archive. As a workaround you should be able to extract it using "tar xzf <unity package>" and manually copy TwitterPlugin.jar file where you need it to be.

38. JonnyHilly

JonnyHilly

just updated all my plugins, after coming back to a project 2 years old to do some updates... deleted all the P31 plugins, went to the manager and imported all the new ones (etc,etc2,gamecenter,storekit and social) however when I build (to a new xcode project), xcode throws an error with social plugin, saying...
    in... Editor/SocialNetworking/FacebookManager.h:10:9: Fatal Error
    FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.h file not found.
    #import <FacebookSDK/FacebookSDK.h>

the social.Framework, and FacebookSDK.framework are set to required.
    build settings, has "Always search user paths -> yes"

I have no idea why xcode cannot find this... I found a few similar posts on SO, and tried these solutions... but without success...
    any ideas ? help appreciated, thanks
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12849209/how-to-make-xcode-find-file-facebooksdk-h
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19392655/facebooksdk-facebooksdk-h-not-found-when-using-unittest

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  39. prime31

prime31

Did you open the FacebookSDK.framework to make sure it has the FacebookSDK.h file? Besides the file missing completely I cannot think of any other reason that it wouldn't be found. You many want to do a fresh export and then run the Clean command on the Xcode project to ensure all obj files are freshened.

40. JonnyHilly

JonnyHilly

Thanks. yes it has the .h file, and already tried doing a clean build and build to a fresh project folder. gave up and removed the plugin as it is not critical for this milestone... All the other plugins work fine. will come back to Social one later.
    Forgot to mention, this is with unity pro iOS 4.5.1f3 and Xcode 5.1.1 and plugins from P31 latest.

41. prime31

prime31

that is quite odd indeed. I have tested with those exact Unity/Xcode versions and everything works as expected.

42. JonnyHilly

JonnyHilly

Its probably something old hanging around in editor or plugins folder, or something else dodgy we are doing that we can't quite figure out... no worries for now, thanks for help.
    Hey ever thought of a P31 menu option, that cleans out all P31 plugins (from present and past versions of P31) sometimes its hard to figure out what files to remove/clean out from the Editor/Plugins folders, when working with a host of plugins from various sources. ..( or maybe thats a tad too dangerous )

43. prime31

prime31

We've thought about making uninstallers many times and even started coding it a few times. There are just too many edge cases that make it impossible. It absolutely cannot delete files it shouldn't and it's not worth risking it. Instead, everything is organized in the exact same folder structure for every plugin: Editor/PLUGIN_NAME is the native code files and Plugins/PLUGIN_NAME is the Unity files.

44. Manu_Gupta

Manu_Gupta

Can I like any post using Prime 3I ??
    I used graph.request , i got all user information but not like any post or pic. please suggest me solution.

45. prime31

prime31

46. DavidRDev

DavidRDev

47. prime31

prime31

Per Facebook's docs you have until December 25th to switch over to the new SDK and auth system. Our plugin has already supported it since the day it went live.

48. DavidRDev

DavidRDev

Thank you for clearing this up!

49. unitynewb

unitynewb

So I read that Facebook no longer gives you a list of your friends list with me/friends which is what the plugin uses getFriends. It now gives you a list of friends with the installed app.

My problem is I am currently using test accounts because I have not got my app approved and when I use getFriends it returns nothing:

{
    "data": [],
    "paging": null
    }

I have 2 test accounts which are friends and they have both logged into the app and have the following permissions:
    "email"
    "publish_actions", "publish_stream"

Android version running 8/30/14 plugin build.

50. prime31

prime31

Important

This thread has now had [CLOSED] added to the title. Ever since Unity's big forum upgrade the email notification system is very broken. We receive updates maybe 1 out of 10 times when a thread is updated. For that reason we are moving all support over to our support site: support.prime31.com where the email notification system is functioning properly which allows us to respond in a timely fashion.