Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Chill Out! Zombies

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by overweightcat, Aug 30, 2015.

1. overweightcat

overweightcat

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    RavenOfCode likes this.
  2. raiden

raiden

Ok, lemme start with your trailer, really represents your game well, and from what I could tell, it looks very addictive.

But... your post above simply does not do your game justice, you should really post screenshots of your game, and not a screen grab of your icon in the app store.

I would edit your post, just re-scale some of your best store screen shots to 480x320 and upload to your post. Also take a look at others posts, see how they have theirs formatted, then go back and update yours, add a game description, a title, your game features in bullet points. Your game will get more looks by doing these things.

Anywho, like I said, from what I could tell by the trailer, the game looks really fun, I'll download it and play, cause I like these types of little games.

Good luck

-Raiden

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  3. overweightcat

overweightcat

Hi Raiden , thank you so much for the feedback . I will edit the post and make it better asap :) !

4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Agree with raiden. This has potential and you should promote it like it's the best game you've ever created. :)
    I will also check it out - it looks like it has some fun character - and even though I really don't like this type of game - I'm trying real hard to like them. Your game looks like it can persuade me.

5. overweightcat

overweightcat

Hi theANMATOR2b , thank you so much for your response , if you have feedback once you played the game i would be more than happy to hear it :) ,Cheers!

6. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

OK - I checked it out. It's actually pretty entertaining. I really liked the ragdoll motion applied to the zombie that reacted to the motion of the bird. How'd you do that - like this?
    The controls feel very tight and responsive, though maybe a little too strong on the tap to flap - but I was playing on a 4s.
    I liked the subtle indicators you show for the zombie becoming active, nice touch, but I really wanted to see the result of the zombie awakening, not just a game over stop.
    Probably can't show a complete animation where the zombie tears into the bird, but maybe something a little more like some fx and the bird nose dives into the ground, with a couple puffs of feathers flying as he descends.

Pretty nice - I enjoyed it.

7. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Also wanted to mention - I think the way you implemented ads was very well done. Non-aggressive and unforced.
    Well done.

8. overweightcat

overweightcat

Hi there , thank you so much for the feedback !
    We do use another third party program like Spine for the animation
    Thank you so much :D , we're now trying to improve the perfomance on the future update :) !

9. overweightcat

overweightcat