Search Unity

[Charlies Challenge 3D, ANDROID 4.2 and up] trailer added

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by wm-VR, Nov 16, 2014.

1. wm-VR

wm-VR

Hey Guys!

I created a nice Android game called "Charlies Challange"

- Play Charlie the dumb dog through 65 amazing high-resolution 3D levels in 5 chapters including the spooky HALLOWEEN!

- Fight against the angry ATOMIC-PIGS ARMY and the BLOOD-HUNGRY PUMPKINS to face the creature-King himself: MEATBALL

Grab all bones in each level within 8 seconds.

Beware of the creatures and stay concentrated!

have fun!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.the_freak.charliesChallenge

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I rarely download mobile games and this is one of the reasons. I figured I'd go ahead and test the game. Clicked Install...

Needs access to:
    In-app purchases
    Identity
    Contacts/Calendar

In-app purchases I get that if you are trying to get people to pay to remove ads or buy equipment, etc. But why does it need Identity? Why does it need to access my contacts and / or calendar?

I am not directing it all at you. Many want permission to my photos. Call history and so forth. It just sends alarms off in my head when I see crap like that. Because there is no reason any game needs access to such things.

The ones I do download to test say "Requires no special permissions".

3. wm-VR

wm-VR

Hey GarBenhamin! Thank's for your comment. Thats a good starting point a lot of people have troubles with: Permissions.

I use the Android Native Plug-In from the asset store which automaticly enables this features. Features Iam not using like in-Game Purchases, Identity or Contact-functions. I just use the ANDROID Native pop up function to give you an easy possibility to rate that game. Thats it.

I get in contact with the owner of that Asset and ask him how to disable this "stupid" persmissions, I'am not using at all.

Is there a game out at google play i can test for you?

4. wm-VR

wm-VR

- some minor bugs fixed.
    - "stupid" mobile permissions removed
    - intro can be skiped
    - playable on tablet now

5. wm-VR

wm-VR

- trailer added