Search Unity

Cartoon Warriors - An Cartoon RPG Game! Mobile Devices and Computers!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Sykoo, Aug 21, 2014.

?

What do you think of this game?

1. It looks amazingly fun!

25.0%
  2. It looks fine!

12.5%
  3. OK!

25.0%
  4. Not really a game I'd play!

37.5%
  1. Sykoo

Sykoo

Hey!
    I'm about to release the first version of my game Cartoon Warriors. The name is yet not set 100%'ly, and if you have any suggestions (especially including name of the game), please let me know :)

Anyway, the game goes out on you as the player fighting off monsters and zombies! Currently, there are only zombies included in the game, but more to come! You can also read below some stuff that are planned to be in the game's future updates!

Features:
    * Fight off hordes and waves of monsters and zombies!
    * Customize your Character with new hats, hair styles, clothes, armors and weapons!
    * Pick up amazing power ups and abilities including healing, shields and special powers!
    * Choose to play between several different maps (map-building support comping soon)!
    * Gain score and share it with your friends over the Internet!
    * Mobile friendly graphics, which means the game will be on the mobile devices soon!
    * Children-friendly game without any extreme gore!

In the future updates:
    * Multiplayer and/or Co-op support over all sorts of devices!
    * More items such as power ups and physcial appeal for your character!
    * Female gender warrior with all new animations and attributes!
    * Upgrading your character and items by in-game coins you earn!
    * In-game purchase shop (the game is not going to be pay-to-win, you'll choose between buying or not)!
    * Register and Log In support over Database in order to save everything!
    * Gore version of the game (with a toggle on the settings menu so that weaker people still can play)!
    * More maps including seasonal props and cities!
    * Seasonal outfits for your warrior to equip!
    * A proper Website for the game developing team (can be a blog too)!
    * More to come!

Screenshots:

Disclaimer:
    This game is programmed/coded/scripted by me, Sykoo. The 3D models used in the current version of this game has nothing to do with me, and are products of their respective owners. The assets are bought and used in this game. The game is not being planned to be sold, but there is going to be an option for you to donate and earn more in-game coins to but stuff with - even though the game is not going to be "pay-to-win" as most of the mobile games out there are right now!

Thank you so much for your given time, hope you like this game! A webplayer demo will be uploaded soon, and videos on YouTube will come as well! Be sure to save this thread for yourself if you like the game and want to follow with the development. Most of the updates will be posted on this thread until I do get a website.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, feedback and constructive criticism :)
    /Sykoo

dogzerx2 likes this.
  2. Samuel411

Samuel411

It will be super difficult to balance the donation money and earned money. I personally wouldn't like that feature in the game.

3. Sykoo

Sykoo

I'd appreciate it super-much if you told me a little more, basically described a little more how you think :) Should the game be sold instead?

4. Samuel411

Samuel411

I think the game should be sold for lets say 2 dollars. After you pay those 2 dollars you don't need to pay anymore money and you get the full game. You can come up with how much the game will cost that was just an example.

5. Sykoo

Sykoo

Oh yeah. I am not really after selling the game. I want it to be free to play, but to buy extra coins and achieve something faster, I have the idea that people can pay for it lets say 2 dollars :) But I'll think about it! Thank you so much for your idea!

6. Sykoo

Sykoo

Bumpy bump

7. dogzerx2

dogzerx2

Nice screenshots! Keep it up man!

Sykoo likes this.
  8. Sykoo

Sykoo

Thank you so much! :)

dogzerx2 likes this.