Search Unity

Cardboard Catapult - a game for Google Cardboard VR

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by schoen08, Jul 25, 2014.

1. schoen08

schoen08

Hello, today I published my game "Cardboard Catapult" on Google Play.
    It is the first android game with full support for the Google Cardboard, including the magnet-button. Have fun!

Look carefully around the island - there are some angry monster birds attacking you! You have to shoot the birds with the catapult before they reach you. Drag the magnet on the side of the cardboard down to load your shot. You shoot by you let go of the magnet again. (Alternatively you can tap the touchscreen to control the game).
    It´s best to play with headphones, so you will be able to detect from which direction the birds are coming.
    This is a development built which was created in four days. There are still a lot of bugs - please restart the game in such a case.

Thank you for downloading, sharing and rating the game! That would help me a lot :)!

Download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schoendevelopment.cardboardcatapult

2. Flowdeeps

Flowdeeps

Was this made with the free or pro version of Unity?

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Nice work,

Can you please explain your process? Unity (what version), How did you port the game into an Android phone and to Cardboard? Did you need an export plugin, or SDK for Cardboard? Thanks,