Search Unity

Card was charged but I got no asset in return?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Bullets42, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Bullets42

Bullets42

Hello,
    I have a serious concerning issue atleast for me. The asset I wanted to buy for a while suddenly had a daily deal I rushed to buy it and now I got nothing in return I was logged in my account at the time and my card was charged $22.50 I feel that if the email gets back within 5 days I might loose the deal and I don't know what happens then with my money that was charged. Could anyone possibly help me out with this issue I can help provide any information that is needed. Also for the record I have bought other assets before this one with no issues, whats my best course in action to assure I get the deal I thought I was buying if support gets back to me late?

-Isaac K.

2. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

if your card was charged you should be fine. If you already contacted support just wait for them to get back to you. They're pretty good at getting account issues resolved.

3. Bullets42

Bullets42

I think its related to the billing adderess being different but in most cases I suspect the card to be denied for that but ok I did contact them I just am nervous about loosing the deal, thanks for the reply.