Search Unity

Building a player for 'Android' (13) target is not supported in this Unity build

Discussion in 'Linux' started by loki70x7, Jul 17, 2016.

1. loki70x7

loki70x7

Whenever I try to build an android project with the Linux Editor via command line I get the above error.

Any insight on this would be great as compilation runs fine but APK just won't get created.
    Is this a known issue?

2. Tak

Tak

Can you post the command line you're using?

3. loki70x7

loki70x7

Sure

xvfb-run /unity-editor-5.3.5f1/Editor/Unity -batchmode -nographics -quit -projectPath /home/user/proj -logFile /home/user/build.log -executeMethod AndroidBuildScript.PerformAndroidBuild

I'm running this on a CentOS7.

Also I did manage to get it working by installing VNC server and connecting via VNC Viewer. Started up Unity via GUI and did the sign in. Downloaded the Android SDK and the Oracle JDK and set those via preferences/external tools in the editor.

Then I could build the APK via GUI which then also worked for the headless build.

Is there no way to install Unity silently and have the SDK and JDK options set as well?

*EDIT
    Also I did have the black screen for the "Recent" projects window when I started Unity for the first time. I think I installed node.js and npm and also copied over Data/Resources/Packages, into ~/.local/share/unity3d/Packages to get it to work. I'm not sure if only of those steps are needed but I did both and it worked.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  4. Tak

Tak

You can try setting ANDROID_SDK_ROOT, ANDROID_NDK_ROOT, JAVA_HOME in your environment.