Search Unity

Build for XBox - No module loaded

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Kolovrat, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Kolovrat

Kolovrat

Hi guys,
    I want to test a little bit Open Kinnect with Unity. I have downloaded some project from Assetstore and now I want to build it. But when I click on Build settings and select Xbox ONE or XBox 360 then appears message 'No XBox module loaded'.
    Do I need some special plugin for this?

2. billykater

billykater

All consoles need a special license to develop for them. You would have to apply as a Xbox developer at ID@Xbox or the equivalent for 360 to get access to the Unity Xbox Version.

Kolovrat and Graham-Dunnett like this.
  3. Kolovrat

Kolovrat

Thanks @billykater for the info.
    Definitively I've decided to build it for PC and then connect Kinect with PC.

4. Lusa

Lusa

Hello,
    does anyone know where to find Unity Xbox One version? I'm registered xbox developer (registered at developer.xboxlive ). On Xbox Dev Forum I found an information that I need to write to Unity team to receive Unity Xbox Version, so I did,but my email was ignored. Is there a manual on how to start X1 development in unity?

5. fffMalzbier

fffMalzbier

If there is any information about it you will find it on the On Xbox Dev Forum.
    All developer probably have signed a NDA and that's why you probably will find no information about such stuff outside of the not public part of the Xbox Dev Forum.

6. javadiranboy

javadiranboy

hello world we need xbox360 module to download for unity3d

7. fffMalzbier

fffMalzbier