Search Unity

Buglist

Discussion in 'Linux' started by cra0zy, Sep 18, 2016.

1. cra0zy

cra0zy

I thought I would create a list of all the bugs that I found in Unity3D Linux stable release, hopefully this will help out the devs.

If you found a bug that I didn't, do post it bellow, I'll check it out and if I can reproduce it I'll add it to the list. I'll also cross out any bugs that get fixed.

Buglist:
    • Splash screen window doesn't disappear when the project selection window appears
    • Open file dialogs has open button to the left instead of to the right
    • Save file dialogs has "Open" text on their save button
    • Menubar "Window" and "Help" menus are placed in reverse order, "Help" should have been to the far right
    • "About Unity" is found under "Window" menu instead of "Help" menu
    • Using custom cursor in your game will get the cursor stuck once you exit the Play mode
    • Going over a resizable area while in play mode will change the cursor to the resizing cursor, but once you go back into play area the cursor will not go back to normal
    • If you start moving stuff in Hierarchy and then drag it over to Inspector, the blue highlights that appeared because you started moving in Hierarchy will not disappear, they will hover disappear if you start moving another Hierarchy object
    • Importing dialog isn't using a separate thread for GUI so some desktop environments like GNOME for example will give a dialog "The app is not responding" with options "Wait" and "Force Quit"
    • High CPU usage while the IDE is idle

JonSWEDEN likes this.