Search Unity

Bucket Ball Factory

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by pettish, Oct 21, 2014.

1. pettish

pettish

Hello I've just put up an informational press release for my 2D puzzle game called Bucket Ball Factory and I wanted to post a link to the press release here: http://presskit.on3games.com/sheet.php?p=bucketball_factory If you could take a look and give me some feedback on what you think. The video is rather slow because I was recording it while I had some other things open on my machine. The press has information about the game, features, history etc.

Thanks
    Pettis Hartfield
    Designer/Programmer

GarBenjamin likes this.
  2. 1HpLeft

1HpLeft

Hi

Just watched the video : there is not much to say, it's look good , nice work.
    Just some little remarks :
    -It's a presskit so it should be pro , and you video is laggy and there is some strange sound on it that has nothing to do with your game . (video is the first thing I launch even before readind post and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one )
    - On your video the text for score & time is not at the right position ( and the fonts look like a default one ) , and time is -1

Good work ^^

3. pettish

pettish

Hey 1HpLeft thanks for the feedback, I've pulled down the video until I can make a better one showing more of the gameplay and features. I appreciate the comments and feedback.

Thanks and God Bless