Search Unity

Brackeys Inventory and Unity PSM

Discussion in 'PSM' started by thrnsoft69, Aug 9, 2014.

1. thrnsoft69

thrnsoft69

Anyone have any success implementing Brackey's Inventory System (either Javascript or C#) under the Unity PSM Editor? I have tried both C# and Javascript versions with little success. The Javascript version works fine under the Unity | Build for PC but it produces multiple errors under Unity for PSM.

2. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

A paste of these errors would be useful ;)

3. thrnsoft69

thrnsoft69

Here are the errors I have:

Assets/Inventory/Scripts/Character.js(188,54) BCE0019: 'equippedWeaponVersion' is not a member of 'Object'.

Assets/Inventory/Scripts/Character.js(191,40) BCE0019: 'name' is not a member of 'Object'.

Assets/Inventory/Scripts/Character.js(267,53) BCE0019: 'Contents' is not a member of 'Object'.

Assets/Inventory/Scripts/Character.js(267,82) BCE0019: 'MaxContent' is not a member of 'Object'.

4. PeterD

PeterD

I was about to post what I think the issue is but, it's probably more useful to you to debug the code yourself. Reason being that if the problem is what I think it is then, if you can't see it yourself, you'll pretty much be asking the people on this board to write your game for you. I know that sounds a bit harsh but, the errors you've posted are actually 100% self explanatory.