Search Unity

Bolt Networking Middle-ware setup with Realistic FPS Prefab HELP!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by RealAspireGames, Nov 25, 2014.

1. RealAspireGames

RealAspireGames

Hello!
    I am currently working on multiplayer for my game and I recently purchased bolt networking middleware from the asset store!
    I am wondering if anyone could help me with setting this asset up with realistic FPS Prefab?
    Any support is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

2. hopeful

hopeful

I can't help you ... except to point you toward the current version of Bolt and the networked shooter tutorial on GitHub. (I'm guessing you are using the asset store version and not the updated version of Bolt.)

To get access to Bolt on GitHub, you have to PM fholm with your Bolt invoice number and he'll get you set up. That's basically how everyone is doing it right now.

3. hopeful

hopeful

Also, I should mention that if Bolt isn't working for you, there's a multiplayer version of UFPS in the works, and a multiplayer version of Shooter AI that's already in the store.

I can't think of any solution right now that has been heavily battle-tested and made easy to use by non-programmers.

4. RealAspireGames

RealAspireGames

Alright thank you for the advice! I will check those out! I have UFPS I just really need them to release the multiplayer addon soon kind of on a deadline,