Search Unity

[Beta] Greedy Guns

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by afonsocsc, Feb 18, 2015.

1. afonsocsc

afonsocsc

Razputin and theANMATOR2b like this.
  2. Razputin

Razputin

The art reminds me of a flash animation. What was it made it?

3. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I'm not a fan of this "silky smooth" animation style. However, the actual game itself looks like it will be a lot of fun. I will download and try it out tonight or tomorrow.

4. afonsocsc

afonsocsc

Everything is drawn in Photoshop and the characters are animated using Spine.

Can't please everyone but even though you don't like this kind of animation I hope you will have a lot of fun playing Greedy Guns! :)

5. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I finally got around to trying out the game. So many games to try these days it's becoming quite a challenge to find the time to try out the ones that look interesting!

Anyway, your game plays quite well and has very nice colorful graphics. Sound FX are good too. I like how the armadillo rolly ball enemies seem to react to being shot by quickly heading toward the player. I didn't like how the flying enemies can pass right through the terrain like ghosts yet my bullets were stopped by the terrain but that kind of thing is found in most games like this. Overall this is a solid platform gaming experience.

6. adamh1

adamh1

looks fantastic! would definately buy

7. olaHalo

olaHalo

Love the music and art style