Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Beat 'Em Up game, BLAZE OF DRAGO

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by mountain_conqueror, Apr 10, 2015.

1. mountain_conqueror

mountain_conqueror

For you, especially fans of platformer game and beat 'em up game.
    We've published our latest game, Blaze of Drago, on Play Store (Android).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.conqueror.blazeofdrago&hl=en

You play as Drago, a brave warrior who has an adventure to save the day.
    Defeat the monsters that swarm over you with powerful moves.

- Skills and level upgrades
    - Powerful and flashy skills
    - Fight to demolish various monster
    - Intense Boss fights
    - Easy User Interface
    - Nice hand-drawn graphics
    - No In-APP Purchase to beat the game! Just get "Complete Edition" and all features will be yours.

Trailer:

Enjoy the game

XCO and GarBenjamin like this.
  2. adamh1

adamh1

very nice, love the art style and the old school feel. will this be available on other platforms?

3. mountain_conqueror

mountain_conqueror

thank you. ios is coming soon

4. Darkays

Darkays

Sadly, I can't play the game as I only have a Windows Phone and Windows Tablet, but I like the art style of the game very well done there. Drago reminds me of a cross between the "the kid" from Bastion and Red from Transistor (ironically both made by Supergiant games). Looking good none the less. Good luck with your release!

5. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

Reminds me a bit of 'first samurai'.

6. ImAldu

ImAldu

You should try to get this on iOS. It'd probably do good there. Also, Microsoft is having a competition where you could win a nice lump sum of cash if you port/create a new title for one of their platforms and it looks good and plays well. You should consider that as well.

7. mountain_conqueror

mountain_conqueror

Thanks for all suggestion. Honestly, i still don't know yet about the condition of Windows/ Microsoft market. Is it worth to put effort porting an app to Windows devices? No offense to Windows user, but as far as i know, Windows users are not as much as other platform. CMIIW

8. KingShawnTheGod

KingShawnTheGod

Great job!!!

Just out of curiosity and if its ok to ask

How long did it take you to develop this title...and are you the only one working on it or do you have a team?

9. XCO

XCO

EPIC :D

10. Darkays

Darkays

@mountain_conqueror, just speaking from experience, I feel like it could be worth it if you find some sort of success on the other platforms. When I ported my PC game to the Windows platforms it didn't take that long of a time to actually get the game running on phones and tablets, it was more of putting a PC game on a phone that was the problem.

Microsoft have also been running some promotions here and there to get more people to put their stuff on its platforms; so there's some incentive. At the end of the day, I think it could be worth if you find some sort of success with the Google Play Store, Windows users are really looking for games to play and apps to try. And if you treat them right they tend to stick with you and support you. If you are still a unable to make a decision then I would suggest waiting until Windows 10 comes out and see how that is received and how easy it is to port your games over to that.

Of course I have a very bias opinion as I just have Microsoft/Windows products for my day-to-day activities, but those are just my thoughts.

11. Grafos

Grafos

Nice looking game, good luck!