Search Unity

<b> Plutonium Island - Sci-Fi Warfare - Educational Strategy Adventure Game WIP </b>

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by SciFiAnimator, Dec 20, 2014.

1. SciFiAnimator

SciFiAnimator

Hi Everyone,

My new game in progress (3 weeks so far, not including model development time), Plutonium Island, puts you on a remote island that holds the world's greatest supply of weapon-grade Uranium and spent Plutonium. Not only do all the team members have to constantly defend the island from incessant attacks, the rumor is that recent earthquake tremors have caused spent plutonium to leak into the ocean depths, creating all kind of mutant creatures that threaten the inhabitants of the island.

There are many facilities on the island, some of which require passing virtual technical classes to advance in rank to key positions at the Bio-Drone Lab or other places. Also, the native language on island is NoodleSpeak(.com) to help keep cyborgs from infiltrating the island, as the island is not only of interest to rogue military factions, but there are precious gems the on island as well.

There will be demo versions of the game starting in February/March 2015. At the outset, you will learn NoodleSpeak by completing cadet-level tasks like resupplying the missile batteries and other ammunition, or scraping mutant creatures back out to sea in a military-style backhoe.

As your rank increases, you'll have access to more powerful weapons, vehicles, aircraft and facilities. Here are a few sample videos. I'll be updating the game daily during the next 5-6 months so things will change fast. I have many models already built and the basic game structure is in place. Hope you like it and please provide feedback here or in the YouTube videos. Thanks much.

Mark