Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

AutoPilot for Testflight 1.0 (deploy iOS builds via cloud!) - Now on the asset store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Cratesmith, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Ouch...
    I'll need to look into this one, it looks like it hasn't been able to find your .app file for some reason.

What was the name of the app you were trying to build?

That looks like one of the bugs unity has with native code being applied from the Plugins/iOS folder. I do some terribly awful hacks to avoid running into these with the TestFlightSDK with AutoPilot.

Do you have any other native code in the Plugins/iOS folder? If so, I'm afraid you'll have to delete your xcode project and rebuild it from unity each time you see this error.

One workaround you can use is to only put headers and pre-built static libraries in the Plugins/iOS folder. Never place .mm/.c/.cpp files there or you run the risk of these errors.

2. ibyte

ibyte

matchPointChallenge - in my xCode project the build output directory is set to /Users/ibyte/dev/xcode_build_output. I changed this from the default of Project Directory in Xcode preferences Building tab.

Actually I don't have any code in that directory. I do use a few Prime31 plugins (he use post processing scripts) and I have my own external Xcode based library that I have to manually integrate with the project.

Modeling your SDK plugin after Prime31's style plugins would be preferable. You might want to look into it. Saves messing with appcontroller.mm etc

3. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Ah... that'd do it.
    At the moment AutoPilot searches for your .app file will built to the default build path.

I'll add custom xcode build paths to the list of feature requests, but I can't promise I'll be able to look into adding it soon.

As a fix for your case however... it's quite simple to override it for your specific case.
    1. delete AutoPilot.dll from your project
    2. unpack the source unitypackage.
    3. Open TestFlightBuildPipeline.cs and got to the function "FindBuiltAppName"
    4. Replace the line: "DirectoryInfo di = new DirectoryInfo(Path.GetFullPath(buildPath)+"/build/");"
    with: "DirectoryInfo di = new DirectoryInfo("/Users/ibyte/dev/xcode_build_output/");"

That should get you going.
    I'll keep you posted on how I go finding an automatic solution to this.

4. ibyte

ibyte

Cratesmith, Thanks for the work around. I'll give it a go.

iByte

5. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey everyone. I've just submitted version 2.2 to the asset store for review. Thanks to everyone who helped with the testing.

It should be up on the asset store soon.

6. crafTDev

crafTDev

Cool! Will be checking this out soon...like, this Friday. I recently just got referred to using TestFlight.com and I was just wondering how I am going to use it SDK stuff for my Unity apps...so I decided to do a forum search to see who has used the SDK then bam, I found this thread :)

7. BrUnO-XaVIeR

BrUnO-XaVIeR

Amazing tool. We got this one.

8. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey everyone,
    version 2.2 has been released on the asset store.

As of this version, the plugin is no longer compiled into a .dll file.
    I suggest that you delete your existing autopilot installation before updating.

Also, if anyone really wants to keep it packed up as a dll.
    I can make available some scripts to do this.

9. crafTDev

crafTDev

OK, OK, OK, wait a min...I was almost set to hit the purchase button, but then I am reading about Testflight SDK requiring pro license? Say it aint so... :(

Autopilot is useless for me if that's the deal...

10. ibyte

ibyte

If you are talking about plugins for mac/pc then that would be true but plugins are supported in iPhone basic. So I am not sure why Cratesmith says it cannot be supported. (I have Pro)

http://unity3d.com/unity/licenses

iByte

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  11. crafTDev

crafTDev

I dont have a pro license on anything... :(

EDIT: Whelp! No AutoPilot for me. Is there any other way to use the SDK of TestPilot?

12. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hmm... I didn't realise that they supported it.
    Let me do some quick tests. If it works I'll submit a spotfix to the asset store right away.

Edit: I'm going to need someone else to test this. I can switch to unity basic but not iOS basic. Any volunteers?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  13. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey everyone, I've got a rather exciting announcement.
    I'm making the development of AutoPilot much more visible by making a public Trello board.

On the board you can:
    - See what I'm currently working on and what features are going to be in the next version
    - Vote for features that you want added sooner. I'll prioritise tasks that are important to users.

See the board here!

14. crafTDev

crafTDev

Yes, check your pm!

15. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hmm.. Im using js, would that mess up anything?

16. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Not at all, though I've found a few bugs in the non-pro build pipeline that might be causing people issues.
    I'm sending out another build to testers soon.

17. crafTDev

crafTDev

Getting errors when I call the SDK from script...

unknown identifier...

18. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Can you please email me the full error?
    Also are you using the new version I just sent out?

19. crafTDev

crafTDev

Just downloaded, i emailed you...

20. crafTDev

crafTDev

BCE0005: Unknown identifier: 'TestFlightSDK'.

Thats the error

EDIT: Wait a min, this is done in C#, should I drop the script in the plugin directory?

21. ibyte

ibyte

Hi Cratesmith, tried your work around but found another issue. Since I have a common build out directory for all my projects the script is only returning the first .app it comes gets back from the GetDirectories call and creates an ipa out of that along with the specified profile and then tries to upload it (which ends up failing).

When you revise this code would be good to pass the appname.

iByte

22. ibyte

ibyte

Hi Again, I decided to try AutoPilot on just a straight Unity iPhone project (with no other external) dependanices using the default paths for building etc.

After configuring Autopilot and starting a build, the build is failing as it is not launching Xcode successfully now. I do know the xcode project is getting created and I can see each time i run it that knows it is finding an existing project and appending to it.

I can also manually start Xcode and do a clean build.

Code (csharp):
    1. AutoPilot: Stage BuildProject failed:An error occured trying to build the .app file, please ensure you can manually build an iPhone project at the build location: builds/iPhone
    2. Additional Output:** BUILD FAILED **
    5. The following build commands failed:
    6.     Check dependencies
    7. (1 failure)
    9. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    10. TestFlightBuildWindow:CheckProcessErrors() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:235)
    11. TestFlightBuildWindow:OnInspectorUpdate() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:151)
    12. UnityEditor.HostView:OnInspectorUpdate()
    Is there a debug mode I can turn on to see whats going on?

iByte

23. ibyte

ibyte

Hi Cratesmith, just to be sure I went back and

1) Removed autopilot.
    2) Removed the old build directory
    3) Did a clean build settings/build from Unity to the same dir the autopilot will use (builds/iphone)
    4) Opened the xcode project with Xcode 3.2.5, selected the proper code signing entry and did a build (no errors)
    5) Was then able able to run that build on my ipad2 successfully.
    6) Closed xcode and went back to unity
    7) Did a build and run from the build settings menu next with no issues (it prompted me to append the project)
    Closed xcode again and installed Autopilot
    9) Went in to set AutoPilot preferences but these are restored from the previous instal (note testflightSdk in not chosen or configured at this point). Click Save
    10) Next do a build and upload to TestFlight - the project is found so Autopilot appends
    11) Autopilot does not launch xcode. I get "Build Failed" as mentioned above.

I should mention i also have Xcode 4.2 installed but it is not the default for xcode projects. The version prior to Autopilot 2.2b seemded to launch xcode okay.

24. ibyte

ibyte

Sorry to be plastering you with posts - I was under the "mistaken" impression that you needed to have xcode actually come up and run, like it does when you run "build and run" from the build settings menu in Unity.

So ti's working now .. I guess i needed to tweak some of the settings in the xcode project before it could do a complete run.

iByte

25. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

I've been looking to fix this, but unfortunately it's not a small task.
    Unity doesn't reliably change the project name in xcode, which means I have to tell xcode to build with a specific product name... but then that messes with the bundle id.

I'll have a quick look... but my main priority is with a bug affecting unity basic users running Lion.

EDIT: had a look... it doesn't look like it's too much work. But it requires AutoPilot to do some editing of the info.plist file. I'll add it to the board as a future task.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  26. increpare

increpare

Getting the following error.
    I'm able to build in xcode, and export an archive in xcode, without any errors

27. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

I'm aware a few people are experiencing this, there's a fix for this issue coming soon.

For the time being, you should be able to build if you select a provisioning file other than the default from the AutoPilot preferences or build windows.

Let me know if you have any further problems :)

28. crafTDev

crafTDev

Let me know when you get it working with JS ok...

29. crafTDev

crafTDev

30. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

I'm afraid that's an issue with the TestFlight SDK in unity, not much I can do there.
    I believe you can avoid this issue if you're not using the "Auto Rotate" orientation option.

31. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Well... I've just sent out the new version for final testing.

What's new?
    - Unity Basic users now can build with the Testflight SDK
    - Javascript now has access to the Testflight SDK
    - Better support for Unity Basic under OSX Lion
    - Fixed an issue some users were having with the IPA build step

Coming to the asset store soon!

32. increpare

increpare

Was able to get it to work in the end and upload a build fine :)

While it doesn't seem to affect overall success, I do occasionally see deluges of the following error while buiding

Code (csharp):
    1. pos >= this->m_num_bits
    2. UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayer(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions)
    3. TestFlightBuildPipeline:BuildPlayer(BuildTarget, String, Boolean) (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildPipeline.cs:267)
    4. TestFlightBuildPipeline:BuildPlayerIOS(TestFlightPreferences) (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildPipeline.cs:217)
    5. TestFlightBuildWindow:DoBuild(String) (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:34)
    6. TestFlightMessageWindow:Update() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightMessageWindow.cs:149)
    7. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

33. increpare

increpare

A more important matter:

If I build+export with testflight, it modifies the classes and the libraries directory. If I then do a direct rebuild into the same project folder it wipes out the changes to libraries but leaves classes intact. What's the way to deal with this? Just use separate project folders for testflight-distributed/non-testflight-distributed builds and duplicate custom code in both?

34. sacha Magne

sacha Magne

I tried to use autopilot today and got an error saying to to check if my build compile fine under Xcode, and sadly, it does, no fun otherwise...

Here is the dump:

AutoPilot: Stage BuildProject failed:An error occured trying to build the .app file, please ensure you can manually build an iPhone project at the build location: /Users/lcc/pene
    Additional Output:2011-10-30 18:47:04.588 xcodebuild[11562:4003] error: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x objective-c++ -c /dev/null 2>1" UserInfo=0x400fe3ee0 {NSLocalizedDescription=Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x objective-c++ -c /dev/null 2>1, NSLocalizedFailureReason=No such file or directory}
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.589 xcodebuild[11562:4003] Warning: Couldn't discover the 'gcc-4.2' compiler's built-in search paths and preprocessor definitions for language dialect 'objective-c++'.
    Compiler: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2
    Reason: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x objective-c++ -c /dev/null 2>1
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.639 xcodebuild[11562:4003] error: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=22 "Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x objective-c -c /dev/null 2>1" UserInfo=0x401020d40 {NSLocalizedDescription=Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x objective-c -c /dev/null 2>1, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Invalid argument}
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.639 xcodebuild[11562:4003] Warning: Couldn't discover the 'gcc-4.2' compiler's built-in search paths and preprocessor definitions for language dialect 'objective-c'.
    Reason: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x objective-c -c /dev/null 2>1
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.654 xcodebuild[11562:4003] error: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=22 "Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x c++ -c /dev/null 2>1" UserInfo=0x400fc5820 {NSLocalizedDescription=Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x c++ -c /dev/null 2>1, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Invalid argument}
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.654 xcodebuild[11562:4003] Warning: Couldn't discover the 'gcc-4.2' compiler's built-in search paths and preprocessor definitions for language dialect 'c++'.
    Reason: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x c++ -c /dev/null 2>1
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.664 xcodebuild[11562:4003] error: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=22 "Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x assembler-with-cpp -c /dev/null 2>1" UserInfo=0x400f0a8e0 {NSLocalizedDescription=Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x assembler-with-cpp -c /dev/null 2>1, NSLocalizedFailureReason=Invalid argument}
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.664 xcodebuild[11562:4003] Warning: Couldn't discover the 'gcc-4.2' compiler's built-in search paths and preprocessor definitions for language dialect 'assembler-with-cpp'.
    Reason: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x assembler-with-cpp -c /dev/null 2>1
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.979 xcodebuild[11562:4003] error: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x c -c /dev/null 2>1" UserInfo=0x400170080 {NSLocalizedDescription=Non-zero exit code 127 returned from shell command: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x c -c /dev/null 2>1, NSLocalizedFailureReason=No such file or directory}
    2011-10-30 18:47:04.979 xcodebuild[11562:4003] Warning: Couldn't discover the 'gcc-4.2' compiler's built-in search paths and preprocessor definitions for language dialect 'c'.
    Reason: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -v -E -dM -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk -x c -c /dev/null 2>1
    ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    Check dependencies
    (1 failure)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    TestFlightBuildWindow:CheckProcessErrors() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:235)
    TestFlightBuildWindow:OnInspectorUpdate() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:151)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnInspectorUpdate()

Is my configuration wrong ?

Sacha

35. sacha Magne

sacha Magne

found the problem.
    For whatever reason anything else than iOS Latest under SDK Version seems having that issue.

36. ibyte

ibyte

Hi Cratesmith, I got this error

Code (csharp):
    1. AutoPilot: Stage PackageIPA failed:An error occured while packaging the .ipa file, please build your iPhone project manually and ensure you are able to "Build  Archive" within XCode without errors.
    2. Additional Output:error: Codesign check fails : /Users/ibyte/src/dev/mpiDevice/matchPointKidz/builds/iPhone/build/matchPointKidz.app: object file format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable
    4. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    5. TestFlightBuildWindow:CheckProcessErrors() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:235)
    6. TestFlightBuildWindow:OnInspectorUpdate() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:151)
    7. UnityEditor.HostView:OnInspectorUpdate()
    but a ipa file was still created and I am able to drop that ipa file on iTunes and sync it successfully, so I think an upload to test flight would also be okay.

Have you seen anything like this before? A manual build and archive also works.

iByte

ps: just noted this in an earlier post "- Fixed an issue some users were having with the IPA build step" so maybe thats it :D

37. sacha Magne

sacha Magne

The directory itself is created but nothing appears on flightestapp's app., only begin and end session appears on flightapp dashboard.

None of my TestFlightSDK.PassCheckpoint ("...") seems processed even when reached by the code. No errors reported during compilations too.

any idea ?

Sacha

38. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Ah... that's a nasty bug. I'll put together a fix for the asset store submission right away.

As a current workaround, please add this as the first line in TestFightSDK.cs
    Code (csharp):
    1. #define TESTFLIGHT_SDK_ENABLED
    EDIT: Spotfix has been submitted for review! It will be available as an update on the asset store soon.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  39. sacha Magne

sacha Magne

Sadly the fix is not working. Something comment it again during compilation.

40. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Nope, that's how it works. It will only ever uncomment that line briefly during an AutoPilot build.
    That code needs to be disabled for all non-autopilot builds, as it would create link errors in iOS builds.

In the update it will add and remove that line as needed, instead of commenting it out. This way it will be less error prone and much less confusing.

If you still can't use checkpoints, then something entirely different must be the problem.

I'd recommend trying the following steps:
    - delete your build directory
    - delete and reimport autopilot into your project (don't worry, your settings are saved outside that folder)
    - re-install the testflight SDK into autopilot, save preferences
    - use build and upload to testflight from the file menu.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  41. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey everyone! The new version (2.21b) is out!

What's new?
    - Unity Basic users now can build with the Testflight SDK
    - Javascript now has access to the Testflight SDK
    - Better support for Unity Basic under OSX Lion
    - Fixed an issue some users were having with the IPA build step
    - Fixed a bug stopping some new users from running TestFlight SDK checkpoints

42. crafTDev

crafTDev

Bought!! :)

43. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hmm...is there a reason why I can't reuse a message from a previous build?

44. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Shouldn't be one. Are you selecting one and it's not being used in the build when it gets uploaded?

45. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Just a heads up folks. I've just submitted a bugfix to the asset store for review.

NOTE: this issue only affects you if you're building with Test Flight SDK installed and enabled AND you're appending that same project for non-TestFlight SDK builds.

The issue is that if you build and upload to testflight, with TestFlightSDK installed.
    There will be compile errors if you append that xcode project to build for a local device.

Temporary work around:
    Until version 2.21c is out,
    I suggest duplicating your iOS build folder so that testflight won't cause you issues with your local iOS builds.

46. crafTDev

crafTDev

When trying to build and send to testflight again, I click on the new message drop down menu to try and reuse the old message, then I click on the old message but its not being selected like my click isnt being recognized or the message is restricted...

47. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Odd... Can you email me your testflight user settings xml file? (remove your user token from the preferences window beforehand of course)

48. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey everyone. Version 2.21c is out!

Please update to this version if you're using 2.21b. It fixes a rather frustrating issue when building to local iOS devices as I've mentioned previously.

Also, please remember to remove both your Assets/AutoPilot and Plugins/TestFlightSDK folders before installing the new version.
    This will ensure that you have no problems upgrading to the new version.

49. scadieux

scadieux

Good day,

I was wondering if you've seen this previously, for some reason no session are created on testflight.

I peeked into the code and I added some logging and I realized that applicationDidFinishLaunching is never called neither in AppController.mm or iPhone_target2AppDelegate.m. So it means that autogenrated takeoff function is never called.

As a workaroud I had to add an external reference to that autogenerated function in to call it when TestFlightSDK module is called.
    Code (csharp):
    1. using System.Collections;
    2. using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
    3. using System.Text;
    5. public static partial class TestFlightSDK
    6. {
    7. #if !UNITY_EDITOR  UNITY_IPHONE
    8. [B] [DllImport ("__Internal")]
    9.     private static extern void TestFlight_TakeOff();
    11.     static TestFlightSDK()
    12.     {
    13.         TestFlight_TakeOff();
    14.     }[/B]
    16.     [DllImport ("__Internal")]
    17.     private static extern void TestFlight_OpenFeedbackView();
    18.     public static void OpenFeedbackView()
    19.     {
    20.         TestFlight_OpenFeedbackView();
    21.     }
    23.     [DllImport ("__Internal")]
    24.     private static extern void TestFlight_PassCheckpoint(string checkpointName);
    25.     public static void PassCheckpoint(string checkpointName)
    26.     {
    27.         TestFlight_PassCheckpoint(checkpointName);
    28.     }  
    30.     [DllImport ("__Internal")]
    31.     private static extern void TestFlight_AddCustomEnvironmentInformation(string information, string forKey);
    32.     public static void AddCustomEnvironmentInformation(string information, string forKey)
    33.     {
    34.         TestFlight_AddCustomEnvironmentInformation(information, forKey);
    35.     }
    36. #else
    37.     public static void OpenFeedbackView() {}
    38.     public static void PassCheckpoint(string checkpointName) {}
    39.     public static void AddCustomEnvironmentInformation(string information, string forKey) {}
    40. #endif
    41. }
    That's basically an hack and since I am quite new to iOS development, I don't really know where I should check to see if there is some fighting between two 3rd party librairies to get the handle on this event.

Any idea?

50. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Wow... that's a new one, but it sounds like it's reproducable.

Maybe something changed in unity because I've never seen that before.
    What version of unity, iOS SDK, xcode, etc are you using?