Search Unity

Attack on Titan

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Sykoo, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Sykoo

Sykoo

Hello!

I tried to make something like Attack on Titan in first person! I made my first 3D model ever on Blender which I exported (I've practiced on other models and sculpting like a couple times before), and I made a video of it :)

The video is originally 3 hours 15 minutes long but it is fast-forwarded to 45 minutes.

The main point is not that it's supposed to be "looking professional" or something, its just a video I wanted to upload on my channel to start off my new series of tutorials upcoming!

Please let me know anything you got in your mind - could be constructive criticism, feedback or even just say hello! :)

Note: I may upload full source including the codes, example scene and the blade model for free if it gets requested!

Known bugs:
    • The animations might be bugging out and playing literally into each other sometimes
    • Grappling may bug out and make the player fly a little bit off of the enemy area when colliding
    • Enemy movement while player is out of sight is randomized, and bugs out sometimes

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  2. lollows

lollows

circai have the project please i need the scripts for making my own attact on titan game i will give you credits

3. JoaoReiss

JoaoReiss

I'm looking for that too, if alredy found it pleace send me