Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Attack On Titan Fan-Game by R3DRAW STUDIOS

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by R3DRAW STUDIOS, Aug 25, 2014.

1. mjrose342

mjrose342

Thought they were from mmd. XD
    Is your game going to be free? (well it has to if you want to avoid copyright stuff)

2. makoto_snkw

makoto_snkw

I see, so it's like MMD stuffs.
    Which mean you cannot monetize them at all.
    No donations, no nothing.
    Good luck in your journey.

R3DRAW STUDIOS likes this.
  3. R3DRAW STUDIOS

R3DRAW STUDIOS

it will be free and for copyright ill just credit wit studios and hajime isayama. bout to post a new update just created forest and added a colossal titan model to the city map.

4. R3DRAW STUDIOS

R3DRAW STUDIOS

thanks and mmd you can edit models using pmd or pmx editor

5. Warrior1424

Warrior1424

Do you know how copyright works?
    Just because you credit someone doesn't mean you're in the clear.
    Unless they have a specific license that allows use with credit, you just can't.
    Just because it's free and you credit them doesn't give you permission to use their IP.
    That doesn't mean they will take your stuff down, but don't be surprised if it happens.
    Just a heads up.

chrisall76 and R3DRAW STUDIOS like this.
  6. makoto_snkw

makoto_snkw

Well, Japan IP usually allows "fan fiction" derivatives works.
    You can even make money by selling the game but only under certain condition like selling them on convention IN JAPAN.

7. primus88

primus88

He has the models from here: http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/399519803
    The models could lag the scene if they have many vertices and god knows what else.

By the way, this is the Work In Progress section, not a tutorial section. You have specific questions, ask in the specific sub-forums.

As for the rest of the guys, give him a break regarding copyright. He is not the first kid with a huge project but zero knowledge. No matter what you tell him won't listen. As everyone can see, he doesn't even bother reading forum rules or even Google Unity raycasting...

8. ANTMAN0079

ANTMAN0079

So... why exactly should anyone give him a break? He's ignorant of copyright laws, lacks knowledge of game development and disregards the terms of use/rules of the Unity forums.

I guess after I purchase my first car, I will just drive around with open containers of alcohol in the passenger seat while doing 120mph down the highway at least once because I somehow didn't know I couldn't do any of those things and the police will give me a break.

ludiares likes this.
  9. Fenrisul

Fenrisul

Mmm... Florida...

But no seriously, it takes a village (us) to raise an idiot (all 14 year olds ever). Have fun making a fan game, don't get your panties in a bunch when it get stomped on legally, and try and learn as much as you can in the process. Better to ask forgiveness than permission when you're 14... just try to be humble about it.

10. R3DRAW STUDIOS

R3DRAW STUDIOS

Lag was the shaders on models i turned them off

11. R3DRAW STUDIOS

R3DRAW STUDIOS

And i have raycasting down 3dmg works but it instantly teleports instead of pulling so i gotta fix it

12. Eric2241

Eric2241

They won't because you're most likely an adult. But in other states its perfectly legal to have Alcoholic Beverages in the back seat.

13. Samuel411

Samuel411

He was making a point.

14. Eric2241

Eric2241

Donc je parle.

15. R3DRAW STUDIOS

R3DRAW STUDIOS

je n'ai rien fait de mal .

16. Eric2241

Eric2241

[QUOTE = "R3DRAW STUDIOS, post: 1759303, member: 672769"] eyes n'ai rien fait of evil. [/ QUOTE]
    Oui! C'est vrai.