Search Unity

Asset Store says I"m offline?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by PrimeDerektive, Dec 6, 2011.

1. PrimeDerektive

PrimeDerektive

But I'm obviously not. What's up with that? I was just browsing it, it suddenly booted me, now it only shows packages I have and says at the top "You are currently offline". Anyone else experiencing this?

SKRYB-ANU likes this.
  2. artzfx

artzfx

Just happened to me for the first time :(. Closed and reopened Unity but no change.

3. Mi5t3ri0s

Mi5t3ri0s

happened to me too have looked every where but there is apparently no answer for this problem

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  4. Trinary

Trinary

I just solved this problem on my computer. Somehow a check box got checked that made my computer think I was using a proxy server that I am not using. In order to fix this in windows I did a search for "configure proxy server", pressed the LAN settings button, and unchecked the box under proxy server.

5. Little_Mac_117

Little_Mac_117

Im getting that problem too but i've tried both things i've heard of to fix it (disabling anti-virus and the proxy server box was already unchecked) but nothing is working. :mad:

6. SKRYB-ANU

SKRYB-ANU

YES! I posted the same problem last week. Someone suggested that the asset store just goes out sometime... Just wait. WELL THE PROBLEM IS STILL HERE! And thank goodness more people are voicing the problem, so maybe now I can get a real answer.