Search Unity

Asset Store Problem - "You are currently offline, you need to be online"

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by I am da bawss, Jun 26, 2013.

1. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Is Asset Store acting up again? I just tried to purchase a few things and I COULD NOT get it to work - it keep saying I am offline and need to be online - even though I am just a second ago clicking through all the Asset Store - I tried this 4 times now and every single time it stops when I am trying to check out (using Paypal). No Paypal screen (from web browser) pop out.

2. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Nevermind. I quit Unity and restarted the computer, and restart Unity and it seems to work. Now transaction went through.
    Problem now is IT DID NOT SHOW UP AS PURCHASED even though transanction just went through. Asset Store can be shockingly bad sometimes.

This is definitely a reliability issue from UT's part.

I went to my email account and got the receipt from UT comfirming the purchase. And yet Asset Store still won't let me download it nor does it show up on Asset Store Download Manager.

EDIT: Quiting and restarting Unity and going to Download manager it finally show up there. JEBUS UT.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  3. cooldude69

cooldude69

4. Laischen

Laischen

badass