Search Unity

Asset store description not formmating correcty?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by DugelStudios, Nov 27, 2015.

1. DugelStudios

DugelStudios

Im currently submitting my asset to the asset store... one problem. When I'm writing the description and then go so see what it would look like when it is on the asset store, my description looses it's formating. Meaning it removes all my

paragraphs spaces like this^

Now when I write something like this:

Smooth Tiles 2D is code-free tile transitioning solution for any 2D game. It is easy to use, optimized for performance, and highly customizable to achieve any desired effect. Perfect for top down shooters or 2D platformers!

What is Smooth Tiles 2D?
    Smooth Tiles 2D modernizes 2d games by creating a transition from one tile sprite to another. No longer do you have to stare at harsh edges between sprites when the biomes collide or the scenery changes. With Smooth Tiles 2D, sprites can merge together to form a seamless transition.

Features:
    -Easy Integration
    -Over 45 Transitions
    -Dynamic Mode
    -Alpha and length Randomizer
    -Public Functions
    -Topdown & side scrolling perspective support
    -Easy optimization options
    -Loads of customization
    -Fully documented
    -Commented, editable code
    -Color support
    -Easy to use
    -Updated Frequently!

Within minutes of importing you should have Smooth Tiles 2D already implemented in your game!

*Sprites shown in video and screenshots are not included.

It turns into this:

Smooth Tiles 2D is code-free tile transitioning solution for any 2D game. It is easy to use, optimized for performance, and highly customizable to achieve any desired effect. Perfect for top down shooters or 2D platformers! What is Smooth Tiles 2D? Smooth Tiles 2D modernizes 2d games by creating a transition from one tile sprite to another. No longer do you have to stare at harsh edges between sprites when the biomes collide or the scenery changes. With Smooth Tiles 2D, sprites can merge together to form a seamless transition. Features: -Easy Integration -Over 45 Transitions -Dynamic Mode -Alpha and length Randomizer -Public Functions -Topdown & side scrolling perspective support -Easy optimization options -Loads of customization -Fully documented -Commented, editable code -Color support -Easy to use -Updated Frequently! Within minutes of importing you should have Smooth Tiles 2D already implemented in your game! *Sprites shown in video and screenshots are not included.

Any help?

2. Kronnect

Kronnect

Only a few formatting tags are supported. There's a help button than shows them.
    They are like <br>, <strong> and <a>.