Search Unity

Delete

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Mrlovo, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  2. ANTMAN0079

ANTMAN0079

Is 'Assent' the name of the kit? Because you are totally spelling it wrong. Unless, this kit features shots of Kim Kardashian's latest magazine cover.

3. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Thanks for the tip, I pass the error overlooked, fixed.

4. TBD

TBD

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Some tips:
    1. add switching weapons(don't know if you did)
    2.Third person animations(if you walk people will see that your third person model is walking)
    It is pretty awesome
    3.Who killed who(on the top every time someone kills someone there will be something like that:
    Player222 Killed Player213
    Player 412 Died
    Player 253 Head-shot Player999)
    4. Head-shot
    And please release it fast :D

5. Griffo

Griffo

Will this be for mobile to?

6. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Thanks for commenting.
    Fortunately, all you at proposed aggregate, is already in the kit :).

The model of third person, is the model example using in BootCamp with two different textures (one for each team), ranging from animations of walking, running, jumping up even fire and reload animations for upper body.

for now there are two weapons (if you can switching) Rifle and pistol, is working on adding two plus a shotgun and sniper.

is to added (WhoKilledWho) called locally from an event, then send it to the server easily, with different colors for each team, plus you can customize the messages that appear within text, since you can know which part body, received damage.

Thanks for commenting.
    The first version will only be for PC and web player.
    later I have thought to add the version for mobiles.

TBD likes this.
  7. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

More screenshot:
    the third-party model example with different texture for each team.
    Name Draw only when the other player is on the same team.

Draw name, when this at a distance, this is converted to a representative texture.
    size is fully configurable.

the model with animations ranging from walking, running, jumping, fire, reload.etc ..

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  8. ZJP

ZJP

What about changing weapons and arms? if i need a futuristic model?

9. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Weapons are fully customizable, you just need to place your new model gun, attach the script "Gun" to configure the parameters of the weapon according you decide, and ready ...

documentation will contain a tutorial on how to do it.

I tried the kit be as independant as possible, ie you do not need much effort to add and / or remove features.
    besides try to comment all internal and in the inspector code for greater understanding of what is done. :)

10. NickHaldon

NickHaldon

First off, really good work! I love how this looks and where its going. I know that I would be hugely interested in this. All the GUI looks good, the lobby and the joining game also look really good.

Couple of suggestions. What about having classes? Kind of like Battlefield 1942 where you pick generic classes that you respawn as. You could make them incredibly bare bones in the beginning so others can update them. I mean they don't even need to have different guns, just make it so you can switch between them and that will work fine.

Another one, adding outlines for the teams. Something I really like that isn't used often. If your team members are behind a wall or something then an outline will appear around them and you can see it through the wall so you know where they are.

Those are just my first impressions and ideas. I'll surely come up with more later on.

Great job and keep up the good work!
    NickHaldon

11. jonkuze

jonkuze

I think one thing that would help make this Game Kit stand out in comparison to FPS Kit (which is a Multiplayer FPS Kit also) is providing a Login System that Registers Users and stores Frag Points to a Leaderboard (Database).

12. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Thanks for commenting.
    take this into account all your suggestions, possibly add some of them in the kit. :)
    It is a good idea, this is possible but I think it will be a later upgrade, to version 1.0, and I plan to release it next week, unclear whether the review kit goes without any problem.

13. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Update Kit:
    -Added Damage Indicator.

-Added Warning ping, when the player ping is too high.

New advanced Kit system, based on internal events and sync via RPC.
    released kits as "Medkit" or "AmmoKit" and this this comes with an effect similar to the new "CoD" advance warfare ...
    When Instance el CallKit When Kit arrive.

when the kit is released.

course, the models are just placeholder, you could replace them with theirs.
    other addictions:
    - different position and rotation gun, when the gun is run and reload at the same time.
    - Save lobby options in PlayerPrefs to load in the room.
    - Pick Up Kit notificasion GUI
    - Medkit pick (synchronized)
    - Ammo pick (synchronized)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    NickHaldon likes this.
  14. jonkuze

jonkuze

Can you Link us to a Demo? It would be nice to be able to Play a Demo Now if Possible! I'm sure it will help your sales also for us to get a preview of what this can do before it hits the Asset Store. ^_^

NickHaldon likes this.
  15. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

For safety reasons, the first Web Demo, be released along with the acceptance in the asset store,I'm planning to be the next week,Of course, if the review kit goes without any problems.

16. Litwin

Litwin

You could work with another network framework. Photon is very limited.

Ideas:

- Lobby

- Minimap
    You can add a minimap like this:

- Character Base
    Create a database with informations to character:
    - SHOP System

- Weapon Attachment System

TheFurryDev likes this.
  17. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Thanks for commenting.
    They are very good suggestions, I'm can add them later, but this will depend on the popularity and sales that generate Kit.

Some other characteristics will be to separate, such as mention what the "Weapon Attachment System", will be a separate feature. I already have a asset Customizer
    and so I can create another asset, this Completely Customisable to this asset.

18. jonkuze

jonkuze

So do you mean you will release a playable demo next week if it is accepted by the Asset Store? We will be able to play a demo through a webplayer? or we can only play the demo if we purchase the Game Kit? If you don't plan to release a public demo outside of purchasing the Game Kit I would say that's a very bad idea... and also I don't think it would hurt to release a demo before it's accepted on the asset store, if your worried about someone stealing the demo and de-compiling it somehow, I don;t think your security concern is going to go away with it released on the Asset Store or Not... you'll simply need to obfuscate your code somehow and secure the webplayer demo with a site lock.

19. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

hello.
    I will release one WebPlayer Demo Public, I'll just release it until it is accepted in asset store, because I want to show it until the kit has all the features of the final version 1.0.

greetings.

jonkuze likes this.
  20. ZJP

ZJP

Thank.

I has an another solution (Bolt) for the networking stuff. What dependant is the pack with Photon and what IF i want to use your tool for a solo game? Possible?

Understood. An a video? :p

21. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

sorry for not updating these past few days.

so here is the progress of this kit:

added: new game mode 'Capture the Flag (CTF), fully functional with two teams for rounds, one point is added each time a team player capture the flag of the enemy team, and leads to the team base.

- Added: " Super Player Jump" or "Second Jump", like the new feature of CoD AW, when the player jumps in the air gets a further boost to the first jump.

- Added: "Aimed" animation for the upper part of the body.

- Added: Shotgun and Sniper class weapon.

- Added: Player Class, now you can choose from 4 options of player class (Assault, Engineer, Recon, Support), which each contain different primary weapons (for recon: sniper to assault: rifle, to support: shotgun, etc ..)

- Added: Footstep Network.

- And fixed many small bugs.

I think this is enough for version 1.0, I've been in the method of "trial and error" so I have fixed many small bugs, but since this will be the first version may have the odd mistake, so I will need the help of those who purchase to communicate with me for any errors or problems that build the kit.

Okay, now I will work only in the documentation, for Monday to send the kit package to review.
    and possibly the kit ready in assetstore next week.

greetings.

TBD and NickHaldon like this.
  22. ZJP

ZJP

23. TBD

TBD

That's the best kit EVER!! Thanks you so much!
    CREDIT CARD ENGAGE!

24. TheFurryDev

TheFurryDev

Looks good, can't wait till it's finished. :)

25. jonkuze

jonkuze

Can you add Third Person View?

26. robbyunitas

robbyunitas

Looks Sweet!!! :D

27. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

@Kuroato this could be possibly be added in a later version, since the day yesterday I send the kit version 1.0 to revision, if all goes well, the kit will be available next week.

TBD and jonkuze like this.
  28. clemvarois83

clemvarois83

0.0 i want thisssssss !!!! :)

29. clemvarois83

clemvarois83

hello to you Mrlovo I am extremely interested for your future kit but I can not wait, sorry ^^. can you tell me prices are ansi if I can pay and having to advance with all the updated that gets filled.

sorry for my bad english i'm frenche :)

thank you very much :)

Mrlovo likes this.
  30. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

I just sent you a PM.

31. TBD

TBD

Can you please PM me I really would like to know how the menus are built so I could start creating my GUI.
    And this is the best kit ever man!!

32. joni-giuro

joni-giuro

The screenshots look nice but I think a video should be included in the thread and on the asset store page.

33. radiantboy

radiantboy

Damn this looks AMAZING! Is it compatible with UFPS?

34. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

sorry but I do not understand for that.

if I will do a video when I have a version with all the features I plan to add.
    by now a "Web Player Demo" will be included in the assetStore information.

not directly, since "UFPS" is a very complete tool and very independent turn, would have to be a multiplayer kit just for this, as a "Addons" to UFPS.

but with this kit you can understand how to implement multiplayer UFPS.

best regards.

35. TBD

TBD

What I meant was that if you can send me pictures on PM of the menus(main menu, room list, room creation, in-game menu, setting menu) so I could start making my own GUI for the menus so when the kit will be out the moment I will buy it I could use my own menus to save time :)

36. joni-giuro

joni-giuro

When you're ready you could set up an online meeting with the people from the community and play a complete match with a lot of people and ask them to record the video, that way you'll have a video that will show the actual multiplayer and you'll have more in game cameras.

Mrlovo, NickHaldon and TBD like this.
  37. TBD

TBD

Can you please PM me with the price? I really really want to buy the kit as soon as possible I cant wait! :)
    Can you send me massage with the price and everything? I will even pay more money to get it on the following days.

38. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

I send you a PM.

39. salad__fingers

salad__fingers

Could you also PM me with the price etc.?

I am really hyped for this kit, I can't wait.

40. Slowline

Slowline

41. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Hi.

I send a PM to both.

42. salad__fingers

salad__fingers

Thanks, I replied

43. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Hello everyone.
    because a small error with the package, the package been declined in the review.

I have solved this error and I resubmitted the parcel to review again this lengthen the launch another week, so if someone wants the asset right now, send me a PM and I will send the necessary information for the purchase this.

happy day.

44. unitywlp

unitywlp

Hi can you send me the price i am intrested even i am unable to pm

45. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

Ready, I sent you a PM.

46. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

New Screen Shot:

ShotGun and Flag GUI.

Sniper Class.

Sniper Aim Scope with distance GUI.

In room menu options.

47. RealAspireGames

RealAspireGames

any possible time for release? Or maybe send me a P.M on pricing I will gladly purchase this

48. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

if all goes well with the review, the package will be available on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

I send u a PM.

Regards.

49. salad__fingers

salad__fingers

Did you receive my PM? I never got a reply

50. Mrlovo

Mrlovo

I'm sorry I did not realize your reply, you have an answer now.

Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.