Search Unity

Armor Blitz: WWII Tank Mobile Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Nymbryxion, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Nymbryxion

Nymbryxion

I'm working on a mobile tank battle game called Armor Blitz! It's a project I started with my friends in school and we've been working on this game for around 3 months.

In this game you assemble and mobilize moe anthropomorphic WWII tanks into battle to take out the enemy commander! The gameplay mixes the aspects of lane tug of war games with TCG game design.

In combat you get a random "hand" that gets periodically refilled over time that you can deploy on the field to engage the enemy.

The player collect and assemble tanks for their squads, there are Light, Medium, Heavy, Tank Destroyer, and Artillery types each with their advantages and disadvantages.

For the 3d models I made the characters as low poly chibi style figures. (I'm the primary artist for the game and do all the 3d modeling).

It's still an early in development project so we are doing a lot of prototyping and testing to refine the gameplay and visual elements. I'll be periodically giving new updates as things progress. ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

2. Nymbryxion

Nymbryxion

here is a work in progress test boss battle as a rough example of combat.

3. Nymbryxion

Nymbryxion

Hi It's been a while but our team has been making significant progress with the design as well as some new characters for the game!

We have also revamped and polished some of the combat UI so it is more intuitive and visually appealing.

We're currently working on the backend on server for PVP as well as additional polishing.

4. Nymbryxion

Nymbryxion