Search Unity

APC Pack 01. by HereVR - [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by HereVR, Mar 27, 2015.

1. HereVR

HereVR

Hi All,

APC Pack 01. by HereVR is available in the Asset Store.

The pack contains a modular 8x8 APC vehicle with multiple weapon configs, 8+1 preset color schemes, editable textures, etc.

More weapons will come with the updates.

Webplayer demo (57 MB)

Some screenshots:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. proteinbeer

proteinbeer

how many polys?

3. HereVR

HereVR

The models has mostly 2-3 LOD stages (where it needed).

Some examples:
    Hull (without handles/antenne, slat armor, etc) HI/LOW: 3350/1022
    Single tyre HI/MID/LOW: 956/636/220
    Slat Armor HI/LOW: 3900/2440

4. Danirey

Danirey

Hi!

Nice asset! Just in case you need suggestions for futue packs, here is my contribution....

Military transport trucks.
    Military pickups.
    and of course, tanks....

It is a bit hard to find vehicles of any kind, with separated doors wheels and glass. It could be a great addition to have some vehicles with these parts to be able to operate in a bigger range of games and even that will allow to add destruction (which is my case...). You can detach doors wheels and break glass parts... on impacts or explsosions.

Cheers!

HereVR likes this.
  5. HereVR

HereVR

Hello Danirey,

thanks for the suggestions!
    May I ask if you are interested in modern vehicles from these days or morely on more futuristic ones (like 'stealth' vehicles, coilguns, lasers, drones)?

In the case of military pickups you do mean the typical Toyota 4x4 setup with machine guns (used mostly in the developing countries)?

I know it is hard to find vehicles with openable doors, interiors, etc.; the reason behind this that it is required mostly for FPS games which is not the primer choice for Unity and it is also not easy to make them on competitive pricing.
    Anyway I will keep in mind your suggestions and feel free to send me example vehicles you would like to see in 3D through PM or mail.

6. Danirey

Danirey

Hi,

I'm making a turn based game like jagged alliance2 or silent storm. I need vehicles close to real world, but we have some flexibility with that. Anyway, transport trucks and some light attack vehicles(4x4 toyota style or light armor). I need some civilian vehicles too. I have bought a package in the asset store but the models need some editing...

You can see what i'm creating here or here. There is a video in the indiedb link that has a vehicle exploding and so on... There you can see what exactly i'm looking for... ;)

Cheers!

HereVR likes this.