Search Unity

Anyone with a DK2 willing to test a project?

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by anthonynajjars, Feb 3, 2015.

1. anthonynajjars

anthonynajjars

Greetings from sunny Costa Rica! We are about to release our Thesis project, which consists on a VR experience powered by the Oculus Rift. Unfortunately we only had access to the DK1 during development, nonetheless we have implemented DK2 support recently and would like to test it out.

All of you guys who have a DK2 and are interested in testing a small demo please let us know! We will send you a private link that includes a one-scene demo, with which we would like to just see if it works properly with your DK2. Just that, no game testing reports or fancy surveys at all.

As we are students and we don't really have a budget for the project, we cannot provide any compensation for this. But would be very grateful to anyone who can aid us :)

Here are some in-game screenshots:

2. JDMulti

JDMulti

Willing to test for you as I alyways love to see new stuff made for the Oculus Rift. We've got 6 DK2's here at our place and soon we also have a Samsung Gear VR. So if you want to test that as well, then you know. Just PM me your link ;)

3. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

4. wccrawford

wccrawford

Wow, screenshots look awesome. I was going to volunteer, but it seems you've got some already. :) I'll be looking forward to you publishing a public demo or the final project. :)

5. Devin-Curry

Devin-Curry

I'd love to try out your project, it looks awesome! I have a DK2, DK1, and a friend of mine has the Samsung Gear VR if you need someone to test that

6. anthonynajjars

anthonynajjars

Thanks a lot for all the help offered and nice comments! Very happy to see so much encouragement in the community, that's admirable to say the least :D :D

Unfortunately, we've been having a few issues converting the project for DK2. We will require a bit more time than expected, nonetheless I can tell you with certainty that we will release the DK1 and non Oculus versions for FREE by the end of this month!

Cheers guys

wccrawford likes this.