Search Unity

[ANDROID][WP8.1+][FREE] Colors : Fun and Learn

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Aseemy, Mar 11, 2016.

?

Remove the learn feature and make the app a coloring only app

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Remove it but make a separate app for that

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aseemy

Aseemy

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Chaz32621 likes this.
  2. Aseemy

Aseemy

Added Promo video, lemme know what you guys think

Chaz32621 likes this.
  3. Aseemy

Aseemy

Giving out 10 pro versions for free to the first 10 +ve or -ve comments (not spam or meaningless posts) on the youtube link.
    Mention that you found the app through Unity Forums.

Hurry.

4. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

It takes a lot of effort to make a game for kids man. I give u props for that. Looks really good. I'm very big on pretty UI and it's sold there. I'd like to see more features to it. Maybe a nice sound track for it? Clean tho and that's a win win.

5. Aseemy

Aseemy

Thank you for comments, do let me know what features you would want from such an app. I am looking for a sound rack, havent found a good free one yet.
    Comment on the youtube link as well for a free pro version. Would be a great help if you could share the app with others.

6. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

It would be neat to have the ability to share your color designs with other app users. Kinda like a small facebook type wall but with other people/kids who use the app and what they decided to color. These could be published to a social wall for anyone who is on the app can see. I think kids would like to see what other kids had for designs.

7. Aseemy

Aseemy

This is already a feature, The screenshot button on top saves the image as well as allows you to share via social apps like facebook, whatsapp etc. Seems this is not clear, i should add a help screen which informs the users of all the features of the app.
    Thanks

Edit - I was also thinking of removing the learn feature and make this app a coloring app only. I was thinking of maybe making a learning app a separate thing including learning colors, numbers, alphabet etc. What are your thoughts?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  8. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

I seen that feature I mean like an in game Facebook type wall that updates almost real time. So some random person say from Alaska would see someone who just uploaded there color design from say New York. On a small social wallboard that is inside the game.

Honestly I think its good to have the learn feature. It gives it more meat to the app then just having one vs the other. Having both together just gives more options. Now if you can create enough features for both apps then yes. But I feel like there isn't enough for it to be separate apps. Possible down the road once you get to version 5 so and so. After so many updates then spacing them out would be feasible. But at the moment its best to just work on one project. Make it better.

9. Aseemy

Aseemy

Thank you so much for your insights. I'll see how i can implement that feature. Will post here again when i do put a new update.

Thanks again.

10. Chaz32621

Chaz32621

Hopefully my insights will help you. Hahah.

11. Aseemy

Aseemy