Search Unity

[Android VR] Magic VR Available now !

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by LunarCats, Aug 22, 2016.

1. LunarCats

LunarCats

Hi everyone !

I am glad to announce the release of our new game on the GooglePlay : Magic VR.

Magic VR is a very fun and immersive game in virtual reality, where you play as an apprentice wizard who wants to practice his magic skills.

ScreenShot1.png ScreenShot4.png

Free android version can be found here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LunarCatsStudio.MagicVR

As a very small indie developpers team we work hard to release new games and assets.
    We would greatly appreciate your feedback, it helps a lot to improve our games and it is a previous support for us !

Thank you very much :)

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

I like the basic concept. It seems to fit the simple VR experience well.
    The trailer - to be viewed on all devices that are not VR - would be better authored in a normal format - not split view VR. I understand a lot of other people do this - but it's virtually pretty useless for delivering the intended desire - which is to promote the game. Just putting VR in the title is enough to prove to the viewers it is a VR title. Showing the trailer in the split VR view - isn't needed.

3. LunarCats

LunarCats

Hi theANMATOR2b !

Thanks for your feedback. You are totally right, having splitted screenshots and video does not bring much added value to promote the game.
    We will take into account your advise and improve the visual rendering of our games!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    rgrandguillot and theANMATOR2b like this.