Search Unity

[Android] Realistic Basketball Simulator

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Samsta, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Samsta

Samsta

Hey all,

I just made quite possibly the world's greatest game in existence.

Just kidding its a total nonsense troll game. I really just made it to learn my way around the 2D physics system. Tons of fun learning it all and whatnot.

The games free, but does have ads. It's out on the Google Playstore right now so give it a whirl if you want to.

Love to see all the work from other people on here as well so thought I'd finally share something with the community.

**Link to the game on the Google Playstore**
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MaliciousStudios.RealBasketballSim

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    yaxlie likes this.
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Trailer doesn't show much gameplay. So - it's really not a very good trailer to show the game to the public.
    Add a link to your post next time so people will be more inclined to check out the game. Very few will take the time to search for it on google.

3. skinwalker

skinwalker

Like @theANMATOR2b said your trailer should focus on the gameplay, get rid of the menu / splash scene. You gotta make the users engaged from the trailer.

4. Samsta

Samsta

Hey Anmator2b and skinwalker!

Thanks for the feedback, when making the trailer I thought "What type of mood could I possibly set to adequately portray all the elements of the gameplay in a realistic fashion?".

That trailer is the result.

Truly it's a masterpiece.