Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Project Parkour

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Riido, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Riido

Riido

Hi!

We are small two-man indie team TwoRobotsStudio. We just got finished our biggest Android game - PROJECT PARKOUR.

General:
    Our coal was to create decent parkour game for Android devices.
    Graphics is inspired by popular "clean and blank look" so main colors are white and red
    which combine beautiful graphics on handheld devices.
    This is more like base game. We have lot of plans for the game, starting from "Boost Perk Drinks" and ending with multiplayer. Of course more
    levels (we have lot of sketches :D), tricks, challenges etc.

Gameplay:
    Game is in FPS view. Its includes all popular tricks like doublejumps, wallruns, slides, climbing - you can combo them, its depends how skillful player is.
    Touch controls are comfortable, so gameplay is pretty smooth and enjoyable
    Level designs are carefully thought-out and polished. Right now, game includes 6 different levels. Player must beat level record time to open the next one.
    We do not completely rule out iOS version. If people like this game then everything is possible.

Story:
    We even have little background story for the game. Project Parkour is a secret organization where scientists are trying to push
    human physical abilities to the limit by using specially design levels and challenges.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tworobotsstudio.projectparkour

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. Flamout

Flamout

Sounds interesting, can I see a demo of your parkour system?

Riido likes this.
  3. yung

yung

Cool, is that using UFPS and acParkour?

Riido likes this.
  4. marcus568

marcus568

WOW! You cool! Your parkour is very interesting.

Riido likes this.
  5. Riido

Riido

Thanks guys! Yeah, thats right! UFPS mobile and acparkour. Acparkour is not completely optimized for mobile but we got this thing working somehow, some things are still littlebit weird but we are happy. BTW thanks for this awesome asset!. Now we are waiting UFPS multiplayer addon, so we can add multiplayer. Hope this is coming soon :)

yung likes this.
  6. yung

yung

Cool, glad to see acParkour in action. Apologize on the mobile part, as we aren't exactly expert in mobile and I dare not stretch our resources thin. If you may, feel free to send us an email on where acParkour lacks in terms of mobile optimization, perhaps I could look into making it less painful to use :D

Looking forward to the UFPS multiplaer add on as well!

Riido likes this.
  7. Riido

Riido

Little gameplay on my S3 :)

8. Midnight_Games

Midnight_Games

Its funny that you are using the popular game Vector's sprites as your UI and your game Icon. Anyone who has played the game could clearly tell that you ripped those images from vector. Better change it before you get it trouble....if they even care.

9. Riido

Riido

Actually this seems to be stupid coincidence. We used a old stock silhouettes photo what we had and yes they seems pretty same :D Fortunately we have to change some UI features so we change them too - just in case.

10. Riido

Riido

11. mukki014

mukki014

Hi Riido. I'm Mukul , I also review your app on playstore. I saw you use ufps and ac Parkour but how do you add controller support ? I'm trying to make a Parkour level too. So any advice ? Thanks