Search Unity

[Android] 'MAZing - First person maze game!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by donmito, Aug 27, 2015.

1. donmito

donmito

Hey guys!

I've just released my second game for android!

In this game you will find yourself trapped in a maze that has only one exit.

Features:
    -The walls, floor and ceiling change color at random.
    -There are two types of controls which you can change in the settings menu.
    -There are bonus objectives which give you extra stars when collected.
    -In each level there’s a mystery box that contains a gift for you.
    -To spice thigs up, there are traps which you should avoid (or use to your advantage).
    -You leave a trace on the floor while walking which can help you or make you feel even more lost.
    -Sometimes, you’re going to be pressed for time, and in these levels there will be clocks that give you extra seconds.
    -If you feel like you could use a little help, there are power ups which you can win (the mystery box), or buy with balls (which you collect).

Here is the trailer video I made:

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks for your attention! :)

Link to Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumosito.labyrinth

Whiteleaf likes this.
  2. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

Looks really neat, coincidentally, I was making a first person maze game, too. It never got very far though as I lost motivation after a few minutes of making it. Anyways, not here to talk about me, but about this game.

Just wondering, is there music? The game might be a bit boring without it.

appslabs likes this.
  3. donmito

donmito

Yeah, there's music. :) It was really hard thing to choose what exactly to put in the game... lol Always been real pain to choose music! >.<