Search Unity

[Android][iOS] Swing The Bomb - My Second Attempt

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Lucas87, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Lucas87

Lucas87

Hi,

Swing The Bomb is my second game made with Unity. This time, I tried out with gravity, physic2d, distance joint, particle system and UI Canvas. All the objects and characters are drawn using Inkscape( :p I am not really an artist, so I spent quite some time on it :( ) and sounds effects are downloaded/purchased from the Unity Asset Store.

[Short Trailer]

Basically it is a game where you will need to swing the bomb(Character) without hitting any obstacles. The bomb will explode if being hit. :eek:

[Screenshot]

Currently released with one theme(Mountain) and 28 big eyes characters. More to come soon. :)

[iOS] https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swing-the-bomb/id1010216368?ls=1&mt=8
    [Android] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ZenobeanStudio.SwingTheBomb&hl=en

Have a try and feel free to comment. ;) Thanks.

Rodolfo-Rubens and popMark like this.
  2. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Dang, for someone who's not an artist that's pretty good.

Lucas87 likes this.
  3. popMark

popMark

Cool concept and yeah definitely nice in the looks department, quite a lot of wasted screen space though? Does its ever move up or down into the upper and lower thirds of the screen?

Lucas87 likes this.
  4. Rodolfo-Rubens

Rodolfo-Rubens

Yo! Very nice man! I like it!!

Lucas87 likes this.
  5. Lucas87

Lucas87

My next coming theme will have enemy on upper third to make it more challenging for player :mad:
    Well, for moving up and down, I will try to implement it into future theme. Thanks for the idea :D

6. Lucas87

Lucas87

Thanks. Haha, :eek: you have no idea how many sketches I have thrown into rubbish bin :D

7. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Already position 3 on the android leaderboard..... out of 3.

Lucas87 likes this.
  8. Lucas87

Lucas87

Haha, :p you will have to do better now. Starting to have more people playing.

9. Lucas87

Lucas87

By the way, is it hard in this game? I have some feedback that it is quite hard and some feedback it is fun and addictive. Or is it because tutorial is not well explained? Will this picture make better explanation?

PenguinEmporium likes this.
  10. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Looks like it could work. I don't know how much good it is since I've been playing for a while already.

Lucas87 likes this.