Search Unity

ANDROID GAME: BlitzKicker

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by karaokefreak, Nov 29, 2015.

1. karaokefreak

karaokefreak

Hi
    My first Android game is now finished and polished. It will be released on iOS soon..

BlitzKicker is a simplified football / soccer game that utilises only one button for each player. This way, up to four players can join a match on ONE device. Each player rotates automatically, but once you hit your button, the player will walk in the direction he faces. The player-avatar will rotate in opposite direction once the button is released. Everything else is based on simple physics, which makes the gameplay very chaotic and fun.

There is also a training mode for single players, but that is more strategic. Here you try to pick up collectibles in a certain time limit. You get way more points if you let your ball collect the icons, but if necessary, the player avatar can do that as well. Two kinds of power ups will help raising high scores.

I'm thinking about wrapping the multiplayer mode into a nice little asset for the unity store.

I've got a little video showing the game. Just ignore the german commentary ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015