Search Unity

[Android] Galaxy Run released

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Kupferrot, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Kupferrot

Kupferrot

Hello everyone,

today i would like to show you my first game release. The game is called Galaxy Run and is for Android, you can get it for free at the Google Play Store.

I developed this game a few months ago and presented it here under the name Gravity Switch, however back then it was just a try to develop and finish something. A few weeks ago i decided to dig it out and change it into a smartphone app(it was for pc in the past). So after making it work on android devices i also made a few improvements to the game itself. And now i finally released it on the Play Store.

I would be gratefull if you could download it and give it a little try :)

Here´s the link for further information and screenshots:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Kupferrot.GalaxyRun

If you search the game in the store you wont find it under the Name Galaxy Run for some reason.... you have to type in galaxyrun or "Galaxy Run" with the " to find it.

A little Feedback would be nice. If the game is bad feel free to say it :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  2. Kupferrot

Kupferrot

In the last weeks I implemented items, a highscore and background music, so I thought i give this a last post. It´s Version 1.3 now. So I created a game and went through the progress of Updating, I can say I learned a lot. :)

Now there´s only one thing I can say, Merry Christmas and a happy new year :p