Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

{Android}Frisky Sparrow

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by maximalniq, Jul 31, 2015.

?

Did you like it ?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. maximalniq

maximalniq

Hi, this is my third app, and i need some feedback. I think i did a pretty good job, except the restart button. But I will update it. Hope to see some replies :)
    Tap on the picture for link.

2. maximalniq

maximalniq

Someone :?

3. voltage

voltage

Looks good, but I read you have to watch an ad every time you restart, so I passed.

4. maximalniq

maximalniq

I use Random.Range (0,3) if the number is 0, then an ad is shown. Its not every restart :(

voltage likes this.
  5. berniebresslaw

berniebresslaw

Maybe consider a counter rather than random as random could play each time for a number of times in a row.

I would also consider making the counter accessible via a 'tweak sheet' (a remote data sheet - you can set this up for free using google sites if you don't already have a website). This allows you to alter behaviour once the game is released without having to do a new build. Combine this with analytics and you are able to work out sticking points where your players don't like stuff and alter it. I use tweak sheets for loads of stuff - I can switch ad providers, control display frequency, adjust difficulty etc. etc.

6. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

Um, there are two of the exact same game but with different names and update numbers. Did you push out an update as a new game?

7. maximalniq

maximalniq

I uploaded the game two times with different names. I am new in this kind of stuff, and I am trying different stuff to see which works. The first name "Frisky Sparrow" is a name that if you type it in the Google Play store, this is the only game that shows. And the other one is "Loop Ball Bird" and I am trying to get downloads by searches on the Google Play Store of words like Bird, Loop, Ball... :)

8. PenguinEmporium

PenguinEmporium

I suggest tagging the more recent one and removing the other. It causes confusion since it looks like you stole the game if a user doesn't check the actual stats.

9. maximalniq

maximalniq

Yes, I will remove it after I see which one "lift off".