Search Unity

[ANDROID][FREE] Rally Racer Dirt - An impressive car physics...

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by sbkuran, Feb 1, 2015.

1. sbkuran

sbkuran

Hi, I released my second game for Android, Rally Racer Dirt. It is a rally based drift game.
    Very enjoyable controllable and sensible vehicle physics, 5 rally cars, 2 tracks.
    It takes 7 months of development.

Check out our Android Trailer:

The images:

Thanks, Kind Regards :)

Meltdown likes this.
  2. Tony-West

Tony-West

Great job. Looks great and plays nicely. Definitely one of the better rally games. Hope it's successful for you.

3. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

That is fun game you have there, a step ahead of most of the racing games on Android for sure, nice feel to the handling, controllable and fun.

4. kojiornk

kojiornk

Looks really nice, but I got an error during the installation, tried several times!

5. sbkuran

sbkuran

Hi kojiornk, what is your android version and android device ?

6. kojiornk

kojiornk

I tried on a samsung galaxy ace 2 with android 4.1.2

7. IAmCraigSnedeker

IAmCraigSnedeker

I'll give this a try, looks fun, and I love rally: got a rally race in real life coming up soon... :)

8. IAmCraigSnedeker

IAmCraigSnedeker

Very impressive game!

It would be sweet if you also ported it to Android TV. ;)

9. Meltdown

Meltdown

Looks great, how did you implement the vehicle physics? Did you use a package on the Unity store, or implement your own?

10. The1NonlyCisco

The1NonlyCisco

Great game you have made it is by far the best rally/drifting/ racing on Android I have downloaded every rally and drifting game on the play store, and trust me nothing comes close to Rally racer dirt it reminds me of the FIA world rally championship. Graphics are good but could use a little bit of a update, please add more cars and is it possible to add real rally teams and racers to use or compete against it would be cool to test players skills against pro drivers such as Ken Block and maybe more customization to cars such as colors and vinyls, rims, tires and allow tire to affect traction also please add damage collisions to cars it will make your game much more realistic if crashing your car effect the performance and handling of cars to make players try to not crash if you can do this it will make your game #1 on Android that no other can compete against.

11. arshadameen

arshadameen

I have recently played this game Rally Racer, and I would must say that this is a very challenging and exciting game. This game is an ideal game for all those gamers who love to play racing games to beat others in racing. There are 12 courses added in this game and at first only course level 1 would be available for you to play on.

Collecting more start will you in unlocking other courses and remember that as every course is difficult and challenging as you keep stepping in new courses. Handling your car while drifting and turning is what really matters. Handle your car in a way that you don’t get distract by the collision of other cars otherwise it would be like impossible for you to win this race.

This game is a perfect game to check your racing gaming skills that how you handle out your car to win this game. In this game you would compete against two or three racers. This game looks simple and easy but believe me this is way challenging more than your expectations. So, click here to play free Rally Racer online game and show your gaming skills in this amazing racing game.

12. CoderPro

CoderPro

@sbkuran Can you publish this game to steam ?