Search Unity

[Android][Free][Game] Not an AAA but quite unique

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by komora15, Nov 21, 2015.

1. komora15

komora15

Hi Everyone,
    I would like to introduce you my new game made in Unity. It was published on GooglePlay yesterday.
    I'm pretty sure that you have never seen the game like this before (although it's very classic game).

You can find it here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.institutesOfTechnology.magicEye3D.snake

Please let me know what do you think about this concept. Is this idea worth the effort to create more complex game or it is just stupid? I'm very interested in your opinion.

2. seanmoebeal

seanmoebeal

It's definitely an interesting game. Brings back the magic eye nostalgia for me. I think it would be pretty cool to see what other uses the concept could be used for. I like the game, and good job. Five stars. I think it would be extremely difficult to make a very complex game in this style because reaction time is extremely hindered while crossing your eyes to see the picture. But simple games could be done masterfully, I think.

3. Schneider21

Schneider21

Very clever idea, and I'd be interested in seeing how you created it. But I'd never be able to play it, as I could never see Magic Eye images no matter what I did.

4. komora15

komora15

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you like it. In the near future I plan to add some tutorial at the beginning of the game to help people 'see it'.