Search Unity

[Android Free Game] 5% Revolution

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by collar50, Aug 29, 2016.

1. collar50

collar50

5% Revolution

It only takes 5% of a country's population to spark a revolution. Take action, and lead your people to freedom in this turn-based strategy game.

Download Here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ElevenDropGames.FivePercent

Screenshot_2016-08-27-18-17-32_com.ElevenDropGames.FivePercent[1].png Screenshot_2016-08-27-18-19-49_com.ElevenDropGames.FivePercent[1].png

Hello everybody,

This game has marked a lot of firsts for me. Like many people here, I don't have any formal education or training in programming, and playing with Unity over the past few months has been my introduction. This is my first game, my first complete program developed with Unity, and the first thing I've ever put on the Google Play Store.

It's completely free; no advertisements or in-game purchases of any kind. I'll be getting a mac in a few days, so hopefully I'll be able to put it up on the app store for ios.

If you decide to give it a try, I hope you'll come back to this post. I'd like to get better at game design and development, and any advice (or even constructive criticism) would be greatly appreciated :)

RavenOfCode likes this.